Traveling to the UK from the US.. UK customs question...

Tpowered

Sup bros..

I am coming to England this week and i need to bring 2 vials of test to keep me on while im there for 3 weeks. Would it be easy to bring a vial with me as far as Englands customs go? I have a good amount of gear so i would rather not have to buy it while im over there... also brining a few pins and syringes... i have hesrd its legal for personal use? Does that mean its no big deal if i bring a vial??? Help please.

I read it wrong.
Its not legal in the UK nor the EU. So you would need a prescription from the USA, you could probably fake it.
Could gamble, unsure about the laws but I'm pretty sure 2 vials are in the fine range but you might be denied entry.

It will also matter what airport you land. Heathrow i would not gamble for example...

Last edited:
Hmm.. thats a good point however thays contradictory to everything on the internet about it lol

Its a complicated issue as its more decriminalized than legal. With regulations getting more and more stricter.
You're allowed to use but not sell. Which presents a funny situation with cops for example. They have to be "corrupt" and ignore the criminal act in order to supply their legal own needs.

Back