Tren 1.4g and 700mg var cycle

jraddwilliams

Hey guys, haven't been on the forums in a longgggg time. Finally back at it and ready to blast again. This time, going heavy. High tren, low test.

Oils are all Lambo:
Weeks 1-4: Tren ace @ 1ml ed
1-4: Test e @ 250mg a week

Weeks 4-8: Tren ace @ 2ml ed
4-10: Test e @ 500mg a week
4-10: Anavar 100mg ed

Now I know you guys might think my tren dose is ridiculously high, but it's something i've always wanted to do, i've seen mates do it and their gains were incredible. Plus i just can't help myself so it's got to be done lol.

What do you think I should run my HCG @ each week?
Also, last cycle i ran 1ml ed of tren for 4 weeks and i would take 0.5mg of caber 3 x a week. Should i up my caber to 0.75mg 3x a week while im running tren at 2ml ed or what?

Will keep you guys updated on my progress for this cycle.

Last edited:
Why change doses midway through the cycle? And why use Test E for an 8 week cycle? Doesn't make sense to me.

hCG should be 250-500iu twice a week starting Day 1 up until three days before PCT starts.

.50mg of Caber twice a week is sufficient.

What is your Tren dosed at? How many mg/ml?

What are your stats? Are you really that huge to require this much Tren?

Last edited:
A man of extremes! Do it!

In reality, I have no knowledge about what you're taking, but I know that you're one of two types of people.

You're either going to do whatever the fuck you want, regardless of advice. Or, you're full of shit and trolling everyone.

Last edited:
Why change doses midway through the cycle? And why use Test E for an 8 week cycle? Doesn't make sense to me.

hCG should be 250-500iu twice a week starting Day 1 up until three days before PCT starts.

.50mg of Caber twice a week is sufficient.

What is your Tren dosed at? How many mg/ml?

What are your stats? Are you really that huge to require this much Tren?

Why use test e for an 8 week cycle? Well i was going to use test prop but it can get pretty exy, and i don't like sus250, so sticking with my favourite seemed like a good idea. Why, what are your thoughts on running the test e as a base?
I'm blasting the tren at 2ml/400mg a day for the first 4 weeks as loading. What's wrong with dropping the dose?

Okay cool, i'll keep the caber dosed at that.

Stats are 89kg, 5"11.

I understand i may not require that much tren, but i love the shit! :)

A man of extremes! Do it!

In reality I have no knowledge about what you're taking, but I know that you're are one of two people.

You're either going to do whatever the fuck you want, regardless of advice. Or, you're full of shit and trolling everyone.

Am definately not here to troll anyone. I am going hard this cycle, as i've wanted to for a long time.

"Dear diary, it's week three of my AMAZING cycle with tren ace at 1.4g per week and I'm just.....

GOODRRRF TYHUUGFFHHFFHJKBVCFDUUJGG GOOD THREE JVFFBBUJDCHJN HUUUUULLLLKKKKK SMMMMMAASSSSHHHHH RRAAWWWWRREGGTTLLLRLL!!!"

"Dear diary, it's now week five of my cycle, and I don't know where the last few weeks have gone. All of my neighbors are missing, I'm getting phone calls about strange women being pregnant across town, and I think I'm developing gorilla fur on my back. What do I do?!"

All jokes aside, more isn't always better - and unless you know how to cope with the sides of tren, you're in for one hell of a bumpy ride. I strongly urge you keep tabs on your blood pressure and keep your demeanor in check.

I think it's a waste, but I also think that this is one of those situations where telling someone fire is hot just isn't going to keep that hand from getting burnt. I look forward to the log, it will be a learning experience for sure. ;)

My .02c :)

I like it ut the test e makes no sense you can just use test e from the beginning and prop as well. Why start with 2 ml tren then drop it to 1?? Makes no sense start with 1 and then bump to 2

"Dear diary, it's week three of my AMAZING cycle with tren ace at 1.4g per week and I'm just.....

GOODRRRF TYHUUGFFHHFFHJKBVCFDUUJGG GOOD THREE JVFFBBUJDCHJN HUUUUULLLLKKKKK SMMMMMAASSSSHHHHH RRAAWWWWRREGGTTLLLRLL!!!"

"Dear diary, it's now week five of my cycle, and I don't know where the last few weeks have gone. All of my neighbors are missing, I'm getting phone calls about strange women being pregnant across town, and I think I'm developing gorilla fur on my back. What do I do?!"

All jokes aside, more isn't always better - and unless you know how to cope with the sides of tren, you're in for one hell of a bumpy ride. I strongly urge you keep tabs on your blood pressure and keep your demeanor in check.

I think it's a waste, but I also think that this is one of those situations where telling someone fire is hot just isn't going to keep that hand from getting burnt. I look forward to the log, it will be a learning experience for sure. ;)

My .02c :)

Hahahahaha. Week 5?? I expected all this to occur within week 1??

Have coped very well with tren in the past, never had the sweats, always had fantastic sleep. I won't lie, my aggression towards little things was definately elevated along with having no patience at times, that was on 1ml ed. As long as my best friend Caber is by my side with me atleast 2x a week i feel 100% great running tren. Also much prefer low dose test e rather than high, much less sides for me :) gotta love experimenting.

My doctor will be keeping close eyes on me throughout my cycle to make sure i don't die. Or anyone else dies for that matter.

I've put my hand in that fire so many times bro i just don't learn.

I like it ut the test e makes no sense you can just use test e from the beginning and prop as well. Why start with 2 ml tren then drop it to 1?? Makes no sense start with 1 and then bump to 2

Just edited my original post, i will start with 1ml ed and after week 4 ill bump it to 2ml ed. Makes more sense, you're right.
And test was always going to be run until week 10, i stuffed up, so i fixed that to.

Hahahahaha. Week 5?? I expected all this to occur within week 1??

Have coped very well with tren in the past, never had the sweats, always had fantastic sleep. I won't lie, my aggression towards little things was definately elevated along with having no patience at times, that was on 1ml ed. As long as my best friend Caber is by my side with me atleast 2x a week i feel 100% great running tren. Also much prefer low dose test e rather than high, much less sides for me :) gotta love experimenting.

My doctor will be keeping close eyes on me throughout my cycle to make sure i don't die. Or anyone else dies for that matter.

I've put my hand in that fire so many times bro i just don't learn.

I don't know how high you've gone with tren, but a gram nearly wrecked me. Insomnia, night sweats, poor cardio, heart burn, the infamous cough, and insane dreams are all the easy sides to cope with.

It's the potential for tren to seriously mess with your brain that gets exponentially worse as that dose goes up. I'm over 100lbs heavier than you, and 800mg is my limit - frankly, the thought of almost double that terrifies me.

On the bright side, you're going with ace, so it'll only be a couple weeks of hell before you pull the plug. ;)

Williams, out of curiousity...what is your highest dose prior to this cycle?? The reason I'm asking is because if it's below 1 gram of Trenbolone...(which it probably is), why go up by such a huge margin.

I am on another forum & someone was going to do a similar cycle except it didn't have an oral, but it had Masteron. I talked them into dropping to 800mg of tren instead of 1400(it might have been 1500) & they decided to do that. They are having really good gains. Why not try keep at 1ml & if your gains are fine...just stay there?

I don't really buy that Trenbolone is literally 500% as anabolic as Testosterone, but if it was that would be.....7500mgs of a fast-acting Testosterone. Maybe that drives home how unnecessary it is. So you can feel better about it, howabout you can do 700mgs & if you aren't gaining as much as you want...then you can consider raising it.

Last edited:
I don't know how high you've gone with tren, but a gram nearly wrecked me. Insomnia, night sweats, poor cardio, heart burn, the infamous cough, and insane dreams are all the easy sides to cope with.

It's the potential for tren to seriously mess with your brain that gets exponentially worse as that dose goes up. I'm over 100lbs heavier than you, and 800mg is my limit - frankly, the thought of almost double that terrifies me.

On the bright side, you're going with ace, so it'll only be a couple weeks of hell before you pull the plug. ;)

Decided I'll drop it to 1 gram a week. So i'll go from 1ml ed the first 4 weeks to 1.5ml ed the last 4.

Williams, out of curiousity...what is your highest dose prior to this cycle?? The reason I'm asking is because if it's below 1 gram of Trenbolone...(which it probably is), why go up by such a huge margin.

I am on another forum & someone was going to do a similar cycle except it didn't have an oral, but it had Masteron. I talked them into dropping to 800mg of tren instead of 1400(it might have been 1500) & they decided to do that. They are having really good gains. Why not try keep at 1ml & if your gains are fine...just stay there?

I don't really buy that Trenbolone is literally 500% as anabolic as Testosterone, but if it was that would be.....7500mgs of a fast-acting Testosterone. Maybe that drives home how unnecessary it is. So you can feel better about it, howabout you can do 700mgs & if you aren't gaining as much as you want...then you can consider raising it.

Have read more and more that 2ml ed is just a waste. So i'm going to make 1.5ml ed my limit. I doubt i will be unhappy with the results from that. But even if i am, i'll up dat bitch.

Tren is like the only hormone where more is better. Test take too much and you will look like shit tren that's another story but there is limits 1.5 is a good fucken dose

How old are you?
Are you in a relationship and have friends you value?
Do you have a job you value?

I'm 25, in a relationship, haven't kept in touch with mates lately.
Have ran 700mg of tren a week in the past and got nothing but great gains. No sides or anything, if anything it made me incredibly happy. Don't worry i've already put everything in check before starting this big blast.

I'm 25, in a relationship, haven't kept in touch with mates lately.
Have ran 700mg of tren a week in the past and got nothing but great gains. No sides or anything, if anything it made me incredibly happy. Don't worry i've already put everything in check before starting this big blast.

Ive ran 700 as well. Just pay close attention to what actually is going on and what that dose of Tren could possibly be telling you whats going on. Im not gonna sit here and say Tren is evil because its not but when you start getting up there doseage wise its the one drug that has a potential to take over your mind and cause you to make decisions you normally wouldnt make.

Back