Tren Ace cycle too short?

Stay on Tren longer or cut it out

• Stop Tren at week 6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tmoore

Hey first time member. I'm 29 been working out since 20 but prob 5-6yrs serious. I've done 6cycles and currently on my 7th so bout once a year.
1st- sustanon 250 ew
2nd sust 250wk 250 ew(I realize doses seem low but I responded well to gear gained 12lbs on 1st cycle and 20 on 2nd so why use more)
3rd test cyp 500wk and 500eq
4th sust 250 600wk 600 EQ
5th sust 250 750wk decca 400wk
6th sust 250 750wk decca 400wk dbol jump start and finished with anavar
Then I slipped disc in my back an was off for a year an finally got back in the gym. Lost lots of strength an size so which brings me to current cycle
7th dbol 50mg/day for 4weeks Tren ace 100mg eod test c 750mg and EQ 750mg
Originally planned to run 16weeks the test an EQ and Tren 8weeks. But the sides from Tren hit me hard. I've never had any side effects before so I decided just to call her quits at week 6 an didn't order more. But now the further I'm in the less sides. So my question is 6weeks a waste? Or would another bottle be beneficial keep in mind I'm running test an EQ another 10 weeks. Ps I've never gained so much size so fast. At week 6 and I've gained 35lbs. Been eating tons so no 6 pack but gaining weight is hard I can lose it easy.

Ps I'm 6'1 currently weigh 220 approx
Thanks for any input

6 weeks isn't to bad, its preferred by most to run an additional 2-3 weeks for good reason, as you noticed the drastic change within that short time frame (6 weeks), an additional few weeks won't make for brake the outcome and results overall, its just an added bonus to stay on because of the amazing results that you witnessed..
The beauty with ace is that you can bail with it when shit go down, like you did..You picked a good ester to experiment with, in and out, no fuss no muss..

On your next cycle try running it again with some proviron or mast ( these both tend to hinder unwanted side effects in most users ).. If you notice that the sides are still a bit to much, you may want to sub with something else, such as NPP... If tren turns out not to be in your liking, NPP can provide similar results/effects but not as harsh, you can expect hardening,strength increase and such without the sides from decanoate ( bloat ), or sweats/anxiety/sleep loss ect from tren...

Tren can be a bit wild for most, but if you can tame the dragon, there's a reward under its tongue..It's a love hate relationship, but man it does some amazing shit like none other.. Like I stressed, 6 weeks is ok, you got a feel for it and now know what to expect..Make you next approach a little different, you never know, you may grow to "LOVE" it like many..

Good luck!

Here's some general info (link below) regarding Tren and side effects with the addition of Proviron and/or Masteron..Keep in mind not everyone notices effects with proviron when it concerns hindering tren sides, most find Masteron to be superior in that department, and vice verse many find Proviron to be better suited for this purpose.. AAS usage is nothing but one big personal science/chemistry experiment on yourself..It's definitely not a one size fits all lifestyle that's for sure!

In this link below many of the members including myself had a discussion regarding tren and what most of us do to hinder it's unwanted side effects, hopefully the thread in the link can help you along your way..Just take your time and read what people have to say, and what protocol they use and take it from there..

Once more, Good luck broski! ;)

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/682210-proviron-tren-benefits.html

Hey thanks for all the tips. I do like it so il maybe do 1more bottle. And ya I've never gained so much weight so fast. But I was also like 190 from being away from the gym for a year. Pinched a nerve in my spine and over night lost all strength in my right arm doing shoulder press. Def have bloat and am using arimadex .5 eod which is very strange cause I never bloat. And especially thought Tren would do the oppositeView attachment 563811View attachment 563812 1st pic is test and deca and second picture is me now. You would think they be opposite?

One last question I have to get my Tren mailed to me so I could be up to 4days without. Is that much of a concern? First time doing Ed or eod injections. Thanks

You definantly have water my freind. U look a lot more puffy now than before. Deca test cycle seemed to do you well, of course I don't know what u were working with before that. I'm sure someone can give u Better advise on the four days thing but I'd say u should be fine.

Personally I've had more issues with water retention with longer ester test as well as sodium levels being too high; although some will argue that test is test; in my experience test Prop was more efficient compared to Enth, Cyp, or Sust but the frequent pins are annoying; regarding the Tren (ace); ive ran up 100mg eod for my sweet spot but find great results at 50 eod as well; i've also held on to a few tren cycles for about 10-12 weeks for contest prep; throttle the sodium back; lots of water; and a good ai is great advice i've picked up along here.

~Pin

Back