Tren Ace - is it crashed ?

PrettyGirl

Last time I made tren ace 100mg/ml.
I used ba 2% bb 20%.
It looks really good, but its not oily like it should be ...
I thought that maybe its to less ba, and add some to get 5%.
Nothing happened.
I made a test :rolleyes: and inject 0,2ml into my ass :laugh3: and it didn' hurt, and everything is allright .
Oh, and one thing more, there are some lines inside, like ash.
Dont know what to do with it ...

PrettyGirl said:
Last time I made tren ace 100mg/ml.
I used ba 2% bb 20%.
It looks really good, but its not oily like it should be ...
I thought that maybe its to less ba, and add some to get 5%.
Nothing happened.
I made a test :rolleyes: and inject 0,2ml into my ass :laugh3: and it didn' hurt, and everything is allright .
Oh, and one thing more, there are some lines inside, like ash.
Dont know what to do with it ...

I brew my tren a at 2% ba 20% bb and it is not very oily but is fine. I think that has more to do with the viscosity of the carrier oil you are using. i use grapeseed which is not very oily.. it is on the light side and absorbs easily into the skin if you rub it on yourself. As far as the "lines" inside...that happens with my tren all the time.. i just gently warm it and swirl it a bit.

I also used grapeseed oil :wavey:
So how ug labs make their tren ace so oily and without those lines ?
Last time when i was brewing tren ace, it was like it should be, really, really nice. I had powders from same source as last time ...

Seems awfully light looking. I brewed some tren ace with grapeseed and its thick and dark. Heres a pic.

p1010078wd8.jpg

estray said:
Seems awfully light looking. I brewed some tren ace with grapeseed and its thick and dark. Heres a pic.

p1010078wd8.jpg
Powders vary in color. My tren ace is also light looking. Also the color variation could depend on what kind of oil is used.

i have brewed with the same powder and oil and got different shades of tren.. I think it has to do with the heating during brewing. I also just looked at some tren i brewed months ago and it has gotten darker and has swirls in it.

Back