Tren Ace Nightmare!!!!!!!!

test617

So I have ran two cycles of tren before with no problem. Both of those were with tren E and never with tren ace!!! My first pin was okay but my second and third shots swelled up like crazy and itched like a bitch. For first time users of tren ace DO NOT FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A NORMAL SKIN ALLERGY TO FINAPLIX!!!!!!!!!!! Cattle as well a humans can have allergic reactions and it is not uncommon to see cattle with rashes on their hide at place of implant. If I'm not mistaken and I may very well be!!!! Tren Ace is made from finaplix tablets vs. Tren E is made from powder. I think this is the reason I never had any problems with tren e. It should be noted that people with higher BF% have more of a chance of developing an allergic reaction. From my own experience, rubbing and adding heat only made it worse. Do the opposite, apply a cold pack and alot of benadryl cream. It usually takes a week for it to clear up. Just to be clear tren rash swells and turns red and gets a bit warm but it does not have a puss filled center. MRSA (STAFF INFECTIONS) will swell up like pimples and have a puss filled center and will also hurt like a bitch to touch SO PLEASE DON'T FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this helps any one experiencing the same issues.

So I have ran two cycles of tren before with no problem. Both of those were with tren E and never with tren ace!!! My first pin was okay but my second and third shots swelled up like crazy and itched like a bitch. For first time users of tren ace DO NOT FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A NORMAL SKIN ALLERGY TO FINAPLIX!!!!!!!!!!! Cattle as well a humans can have allergic reactions and it is not uncommon to see cattle with rashes on their hide at place of implant. If I'm not mistaken and I may very well be!!!! Tren Ace is made from finaplix tablets vs. Tren E is made from powder. I think this is the reason I never had any problems with tren e. It should be noted that people with higher BF% have more of a chance of developing an allergic reaction. From my own experience, rubbing and adding heat only made it worse. Do the opposite, apply a cold pack and alot of benadryl cream. It usually takes a week for it to clear up. Just to be clear tren rash swells and turns red and gets a bit warm but it does not have a puss filled center. MRSA (STAFF INFECTIONS) will swell up like pimples and have a puss filled center and will also hurt like a bitch to touch SO PLEASE DON'T FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this helps any one experiencing the same issues.

seems you got some shitty brand. I never got any issues with either tren A, H, E from any brand I've used before.

Tren A can be made from the pellets but 99% of the tren A is made from powder not pellets (would cost a fortune to make from pellets now that the cost of them is crazy high), made the same as tren E. I find their is a little more PIP form ace compared to enanthate but not much. So I would say its crappy gear as well if your getting swelling and such that lasts for a week. Even the tren A we made from the pellet carts back in the day never caused that. The only way I could think it would do something like that is if you didn't seperate the filler properly from the hormone when using the pellets.

Last edited:
lol. sounds like bad gear. I've not had trena do that. normal oil inject that smelled like sweet sweet guiacaol. and maybe a slight cough

But what in the gear would cause this???? Its legit tren ace I can tell that shit is real. And it aint an infection cause the swelling and pip has gone away......... So I'm kinda lost at what could cause this????

Seriously dude this is not normal, either you have shitty gear or you had an allergic reaction to something in it. Also, do you really think most UGL's that make mass quanitys are going to sit there breaking down tren pellets and filtering all the shit out of them instead of getting actual raw tren ace?

Back