Tren Ace/Prop Test Recomp Cycle

brunoes

Age 22, Height 1.75m, Weight 90kg, BF 12%

1-12 Prop Test (300mg/week)
1-4 Tren Ace (330mg/week)
5-12 Tren Ace (495mg/week)
1-10 Arimidex (1mg/week)

Planning on doing this as a recomp cycle, looking to get down to 8-9% BF, and going from 90kg to 95kg, or something like this.
It's my 4th cycle, being the last one Deca/Test Enth/Diana.
My maintance calories are around 2900kcal, so I am thinking about consuming 3400kcal/day.
Searching on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and PCT yet, so nothing right up until now.
Whats your thoughts about the cycle, calories and my goals? Please leave your opinion guys, thanks!

BTW, macros are:
3,364kcal, 274g carbs , 71g fats, 400g protein

cycle looks good. I am interested in how many grams of protein you are eating rather than drinking. I am a huge fan of food and on tren you are better off eating protein rather than getting it from shakes.

Also I would mix in some vitamin b6 and a touch of t3 like 20mcgs/day.

No need to ramp up the tren and 12 weeks is a tad long to be on it. I would go a max of 10 weeks and up the dosage to 400mg/wk.

Calories look good too 3400 at 180 lbs does not seem outlandishly low. Maybe could bump that up a tad I guess. I can't stress the importance of food. Good luck on the cycle.

cycle looks good. I am interested in how many grams of protein you are eating rather than drinking. I am a huge fan of food and on tren you are better off eating protein rather than getting it from shakes.

Also I would mix in some vitamin b6 and a touch of t3 like 20mcgs/day.

No need to ramp up the tren and 12 weeks is a tad long to be on it. I would go a max of 10 weeks and up the dosage to 400mg/wk.

Calories look good too 3400 at 180 lbs does not seem outlandishly low. Maybe could bump that up a tad I guess. I can't stress the importance of food. Good luck on the cycle.

Diet looks like this:

Breafkast: Oats/Milk/Egg whites/Whole Eggs
Pre-workout: Chicken/Pasta
Post-workout shake: 2 Scoops of Whey
Post-workout meal: Chicken/pasta
Snack: Chicken/Pasta
Dinner: Salmon/Veggies

I thought about going on a lower dosage for the first 4 weeks just to get my body going, and not just BAM 400mg tren/week, but I can change that..

PS: Do you think my goals are possible?

Last edited:
Stop tren a week or 2 before prop ive always been planning for tren prop cycles...
and tren weeks 1-10
Prop 1-12

Not sure how to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast on the cycle....anyone?

Have prami on hand.

Diet looks like this:

Breafkast: Oats/Milk/Egg whites/Whole Eggs
Pre-workout: Chicken/Pasta
Post-workout shake: 2 Scoops of Whey
Post-workout meal: Chicken/pasta
Snack: Chicken/Pasta
Dinner: Salmon/Veggies

I thought about going on a lower dosage for the first 4 weeks just to get my body going, and not just BAM 400mg tren/week, but I can change that..

PS: Do you think my goals are possible?

I think you are eating way to much pasta. I would cut back on the pasta and add in a bit more chicken and ground beef. It doesn't look like you are anywhere neat 400 grams of protien. an 8 oz chicken breast has only 42 grams of protien. You shake another 48 most likely. And the eggs most likely get you another 50. That is a whole lot of salmon to get you there my friend. I dont' know the portion size I am just guessing.

I would back the carbs down a touch. I don't think you need as much pasta and substitute some sweet potato and red potato.

Just my opinion. If you are training you ass of you should be able to get there. Gotta lift heavy though. Real heavy.

This is the exactly diet:

Meal 1: 5 eggs/5 egg whites/60g oats/200ml milk
Meal 2: 250g chicken breast/100g Uncooked Pasta
Meal 3: 2 scoops whey protein
Meal 4: 250g chicken breast/100g Uncooked Pasta
Meal 5: 250g chicken breast/100g Uncooked Pasta
Meal 6: 300g Salmon/Veggies

Its brown pasta btw

Last edited:
Its really hard to get some prami in my case, because its really expensive, but I can buy it whevever I want on the Drugstore, so I wanted to know if I can buy it if I start with the high prolactin levels sides, just so I dont have to waste 250+ dollars

Btw: what do you guys think about my post cycle therapy (pct)? How should it be in your opinion? I am thinking serms for now

Going to use T3 25mcg/day throughout the whole cycle

You can't use a research chem company like RUI? Clomid at 50/50/50/50 and if you want add nolva at 40/40/20/20 for post cycle therapy (pct). 250iu hcg 2x a week on cycle would be good if you can but not necessary.

You can't use a research chem company like RUI? Clomid at 50/50/50/50 and if you want add nolva at 40/40/20/20 for post cycle therapy (pct). 250iu hcg 2x a week on cycle would be good if you can but not necessary.

I am not from USA, so I guess I cant use a research company, but its ok, I will buy it if I start getting the sides

This is what I decided to do after all those replies to my questions..

1-13 Prop test (300mg/week)
1-4 Tren Ace (330mg/week)
5-12 Tren Ace (495mg/week)
1-10 Arimidex (1mg/week)
1-13 T3 (25mcg/day)
14-18 Clomid (50/50/50/50)
14-18 Tamox (40/40/20/20)

And as for the diet, ended up like this:

Meal 1: 5 eggs/5 egg whites/60g oats/200ml milk
Meal 2: 250g chicken breast/100g Uncooked Brown Pasta
Meal 3: 2 scoops whey protein
Meal 4: 250g chicken breast/100g Uncooked Brown Pasta
Meal 5: 250g chicken breast/100g Uncooked Brown Pasta
Meal 6: 300g Salmon or Steak/Veggies

Totals:
3,400KCAL/273g of carb/70g of fat/411g of protein

Currently 90kg (198lbs), 12% BF, and looking to get to 95kg (209lbs) and and drop to 8-9% BF, which means gaining 18lbs of muscle and losing 5.7lbs of fat.

So, are we good to go? Is there something else to change, or something?
Huge thanks!

Last edited:
Back