tren ace \ test prop \ d-bol ( 8 weeks )

i am preparing for my next cycle

till now

first week 50mg of tren ace, 100mg test prop , 40mg d-bol (each day)
the second week if there are no side effects of tren i will higher the dose to 75mg each day
d-bol till week 6

during cycle
-starting from 2nd week hcg @1000iu per week
-cabergoline 0.5mg twice per week but won't start using it till i notice prolactin effects

pct
4 weeks
nolvadex 40\30\30\20
clomid 100\75\50\25

any advice or opinion would be appreciated

till now

the second week if there are no side effects of tren i will higher the dose to 75mg each day
d-bol till week 6

during cycle
-cabergoline 0.5mg twice per week but won't start using it till i notice prolactin effects

pct
4 weeks
nolvadex 40\30\30\20
clomid 100\75\50\25

you won't get any advice until we hear what
1/ stats are: age/weight/years training
2/ previous cycle was
3/ why you forgot to mention your AI but mentioned your DA

Body weight 80 kg
body fat between 10-14%
Training since 7 years
Age 21

Previous cycle
12 weeks
Test cyp @500mg per week
At the last 4 weeks added dbol cause the gainz stopped
Arimidex started from first week but stopped using after 2 weeks cause i never needed it

I forgot to mention that i got arimidex if needed

Body weight 80 kg
body fat between 10-14%
Training since 7 years
Age 21

Previous cycle
12 weeks
Test cyp @500mg per week
Arimidex started from first week but stopped using after 2 weeks cause i never needed it

your 21 and this is your next cycle???

Body weight 80 kg
body fat between 10-14%
Training since 7 years
Age 21

Previous cycle
12 weeks
Test cyp @500mg per week

ok so assuming you are normal height, your weight is very low. too low. diet is obviously off.
body fat at 10%, given lack of diet, prob 20%. Just seeing abs doesn't make you 10%
training for 7 years? training at 14 doesn't count. Lets make that 2-3 years tops.

last cycle gains stopped...see my point on diet. You're taking more hormones to make up for a lack of knowledge in dieting. You could be 90kgs EASILY without taking steroids.

arimidex wasn't needed at 500mg/wk? Got blood test to prove that? That generally means your test was fake/bunk.

leading me to "adex if needed" how do you know when you'll need it then? your gear is fake and I'll bet you aren't getting blood tests. WHen exactly will you know? when you get lumps under your nipples and realise you have gyno, rather than preventing it? surgery sucks mate.

so you're too young, diet isn't proper, looking to take tren and more steroids to make up for the lack of diet (and probably training).....yeah not good.

My advice is to post your diet in the diet section, give us your TDEE/BMR/height and other stats as well as proteins/carbs/fats you eat.

It's more sustainable then steroids as you're too light.

ok so assuming you are normal height, your weight is very low. too low. diet is obviously off.
body fat at 10%, given lack of diet, prob 20%. Just seeing abs doesn't make you 10%
training for 7 years? training at 14 doesn't count. Lets make that 2-3 years tops.

last cycle gains stopped...see my point on diet. You're taking more hormones to make up for a lack of knowledge in dieting. You could be 90kgs EASILY without taking steroids.

arimidex wasn't needed at 500mg/wk? Got blood test to prove that? That generally means your test was fake/bunk.

leading me to "adex if needed" how do you know when you'll need it then? your gear is fake and I'll bet you aren't getting blood tests. WHen exactly will you know? when you get lumps under your nipples and realise you have gyno, rather than preventing it? surgery sucks mate.

so you're too young, diet isn't proper, looking to take tren and more steroids to make up for the lack of diet (and probably training).....yeah not good.

My advice is to post your diet in the diet section, give us your TDEE/BMR/height and other stats as well as proteins/carbs/fats you eat.

My height is 175cm
Last cycle i reached 87kg
Dead lift 75 kg each side 1 rep max
Bench press 60kg each side 1 rep max
Leg press 350kg 8 full reps

And i stopped using arimidex as i said cause already before starting a steroid cycle i had gyno since i was a kid and i know if it was getting worse or not and i stopped since week 2 till the last week with no difference in my gyno size

You may be right about the diet but not about my knowledge in it cause it's hard for me to gain weight since i was a kid and gaining 7kg with test only in 12 weeks isn't bad as i guess as you know most of the weight wasn't water with this dose only

My height is 175cm
Last cycle i reached 87kg
Dead lift 75 kg each side 1 rep max
Bench press 60kg each side 1 rep max
Leg press 350kg 8 full reps

And i stopped using arimidex as i said cause already before starting a steroid cycle i had gyno since i was a kid and i know if it was getting worse or not and i stopped since week 2 till the last week with no difference in my gyno size

You may be right about the diet but not about my knowledge in it cause it's hard for me to gain weight since i was a kid and gaining 7kg with test only in 12 weeks isn't bad as i guess as you know most of the weight wasn't water with this dose only

sorry mate those lifts aren't impressive in the slightest. I warm up with your best lifts it seems.

so you had gyno, so didn't use an AI which if you had legit test you would've got gyno again, but didn't. Okay, your test was fake or you aren't gyno prone any longer.

It isn't hard to gain weight, you simply eat more. Your body isn't allergic to food is it?

Calculate your TDEE, start eating 10% more than it, re-calculate it every 3rd week as your weight increases and your TDEE does as well.

If you can't get to 90+ kilos naturally there's something wrong.

sorry mate those lifts aren't impressive in the slightest. I warm up with your best lifts it seems.

so you had gyno, so didn't use an AI which if you had legit test you would've got gyno again, but didn't. Okay, your test was fake or you aren't gyno prone any longer.

It isn't hard to gain weight, you simply eat more. Your body isn't allergic to food is it?

Calculate your TDEE, start eating 10% more than it, re-calculate it every 3rd week as your weight increases and your TDEE does as well.

I was asking for your opinion or advice about the cycle and you gave none
I didn't ask about your warm up weights or your opinion about my weights
And you say you warm up with 374 lbs in deadlift ??!!
And 308 lbs bench press for warm up

Sorry bro but that ass in the your profile pic doesn't say that at all

I was asking for your opinion or advice about the cycle and you gave none
I didn't ask about your warm up weights or your opinion about my weights
And you say you warm up with 374 lbs in deadlift ??!!
And 308 lbs bench press for warm up

Sorry bro but that ass in the your profile pic doesn't say that at all

I gave you my opinion on cycle and it was

so yes, i gave you advice, it was just advice you didn't like.

you posted weights for no reason. They're irrelevant to us as we're giving you advice on hormone usage, not how to lift heavier.

BUT since you did, they're another prima facie example that you aren't well trained enough. the DL weight is a good average to start from, but the rest show you don't spend much time on the primary lifts, for someone that has been to the gym for "7 years" when they were 14. You know, when they were just into high school and oh so good at lifting...

I'm sorry but this is BS he is only 1.75m 80kg is already good weight if BF is low, getting to 85 naturally is hard but 90 is almost impossible, I'm 1.93m getting to 97KG was all I could do naturally yeah I went also to 103 but started to gain fat it's 3 years hard training, only on gear I could go to 107KG staying lean... so considering my height it's similar to him...

I'm sorry but this is BS he is only 1.75m 80kg is already good weight if BF is low, getting to 85 naturally is hard but 90 is almost impossible, I'm 1.93m getting to 97KG was all I could do naturally yeah I went also to 103 but started to gain fat it's 3 years hard training, only on gear I could go to 107KG staying lean... so considering my height it's similar to him...

no, he could get to 90kgs naturally, however, he already has one cycle under his belt to add on "7kg with test only in 12 weeks". 73kgs naturally....now that's low.

till now

d-bol till week 6

during cycle

pct
4 weeks
nolvadex 40\30\30\20
clomid 100\75\50\25

I would not do it for 8 weeks. It just seems too short to me. Long esters should be ran IMO to about 15 weeks and Short ones till about 10-12.

I would not do tren at 50 just to test it. Just run it at the dosage EOD 75 or 100.
D bol sounds good at 50 ED for 6. Run ur liver support. Nac and liv52 caps
I'd run the test at about 500 PW. So dose ur prop right.
The adex dosage varies

HCG, glad ur running that. Seems people choose not too often now a days. I think 500IU PW is good enough though. 1000 is better, but not needed unless it's long term B.C

I would do pct like:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Don't run hcg or adex during pct. Test results in about 1-2 months after.

I would not do it for 8 weeks. It just seems too short to me. Long esters should be ran IMO to about 15 weeks and Short ones till about 10-12.

I would not do tren at 50 just to test it. Just run it at the dosage EOD 75 or 100.
D bol sounds good at 50 ED for 6. Run ur liver support. Nac and liv52 caps
I'd run the test at about 500 PW. So dose ur prop right.
The adex dosage varies

HCG, glad ur running that. Seems people choose not too often now a days. I think 500IU PW is good enough though. 1000 is better, but not needed unless it's long term B.C

I would do pct like:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Don't run hcg or adex during pct. Test results in about 1-2 months after.

I am running test ace cause that's the first time i run tren and i don't know it's effect on me, and i read that i must be pinned daily not evey other day ?, and is there any advantage of lower the test prop to 500 and raising the dbol to 50mg ?

Your advice is appreciated, thanks

Back