tren acetate or tren enanthate for cutting?

maxOUTsquat

could enanthate be used for a cutting cyclle? is there any real difference between the two besides the esters?

tren is tren. if this is your first time then go acetate. You have to inject more often but if you experience nasty sides it will clear the system in only a few days.

Hit the acetate. I injected a bunch of enanthate and instead of stopping because I could afford the anxiety and lack of sleep , patients etc.., I had to suffer through it.
No big deal if it doesn't hit you like that. But if it does, rather than 2 days or so of discomfort, you got 2 weeks of it.
I actually like the longer ester if I know I'm not gonna have to deal with a bunch of dumb shit or high pressure situations. The night sweats, anxiety and high bp are intensified when you have real life problems(for me anyhow).

You could use any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for cutting is all about your diet.

having never used tren myself, if trying acetate, how long generally before you find out how your going to handle it since its a shorter ester?

1st shot?
couple days after 1st shot?
2nd shot?

JollyJuicer said:
having never used tren myself, if trying acetate, how long generally before you find out how your going to handle it since its a shorter ester?

1st shot?
couple days after 1st shot?
2nd shot?

2 to 3 weeks before i start seening the night sweats and temper

house1 said:
2 to 3 weeks before i start seening the night sweats and temper

I haven't done tren in a while. I miss the strength and the look it gives, but not the irritability, night sweats, and insomnia.

I know a Bro that is using tren/mast both with the enan ester for cutting and he loves it

JohnnyB

EZstreet said:
Hit the acetate. I injected a bunch of enanthate and instead of stopping because I could afford the anxiety and lack of sleep , patients etc.., I had to suffer through it.
No big deal if it doesn't hit you like that. But if it does, rather than 2 days or so of discomfort, you got 2 weeks of it.
I actually like the longer ester if I know I'm not gonna have to deal with a bunch of dumb shit or high pressure situations. The night sweats, anxiety and high bp are intensified when you have real life problems(for me anyhow).

i still felt it after 6 weeks on it. slowly it is going away but that pump/fullness still there. post-cycle especially with no androgens/test and not doing post cycle therapy (pct) til now (6.5 weeks later) i would look small and flat and all and lose a ton of strength. that isnt the case here. shit is like still running in me. something about that zencall tren e. its real powerful and lasts quite a while.

Back