tren act vs. tren eth

far as i know the sides are the xact same it's just the enth is a long ester and act is a short ester... the sides of acetate are easier to combat because if you need to you can stop and it's out of your system faster... with enanthate it takes longer to get out of your system... i've used acetate and i'm switching to enanthate for my next cycle because i love tren i just hate EOD injections

I think everybody who wants to try tren should start off with tren ace. this way, if you run into any severe sides, you can either adjust the dose or stop and the stuff is out of your system in a matter of days. If you get any of the really bad shit with tren and you are running tren e.....you are stuck with it for a couple of weeks. For some, this could be dangerous.

So once you know that tren ace is tolerable, then you can try tren enan.

For me, I get much less sides with tren enanthate. I inject both tren enanthate and tren acetate ED, so it has precious little to do with injection frequency. However, I still feel that levels of tren enanthate are more stable when injected EOD than tren acetate when injected ED.

This is based on the number of sides I have seen, and I have tried both of them ED and EOD. I prefer ED for all of them.

Swellin said:
I think everybody who wants to try tren should start off with tren ace. this way, if you run into any severe sides, you can either adjust the dose or stop and the stuff is out of your system in a matter of days. If you get any of the really bad shit with tren and you are running tren e.....you are stuck with it for a couple of weeks. For some, this could be dangerous.

So once you know that tren ace is tolerable, then you can try tren enan.

For me, I get much less sides with tren enanthate. I inject both tren enanthate and tren acetate ED, so it has precious little to do with injection frequency. However, I still feel that levels of tren enanthate are more stable when injected EOD than tren acetate when injected ED.

This is based on the number of sides I have seen, and I have tried both of them ED and EOD. I prefer ED for all of them.

Agree. I've used both and prefer enanthate simply for less injections. But the end of each cycle with the enanthate version takes a good amount of tweaking to keep sides in control. Twice weekly shots of tren enanthate build up to where you have more in your system every week than you are putting in. If you do go with the enanthate version make sure you have all your ancillary drugs in place.

Back