Tren and Cardio . What issues do you have ?

darkwing86

Hey guys just wondering when you guys say having cardio issues on tren what do you mean . Do you physically have more trouble with stamina or running ? Is it breathing problems ? I got a bit sick 2 weeks in tren cycle and noticing ive been breathing a little heavier throughout the day at moments . But ive also been bulking , up about 10-15lb . This happen to you guys on tren . only 2 weeks in going on 3 . thx

I can vouch for being short of breath sooner than I feel I should be while playing sports on tren (my main source of weekly cardio).

I have been sweating more it seems at moments but I cant make out if its because I got a bit sick . Breathing feels heavier even just sitting and relaxing . On tren E 400mg per week .

First time using tren? I sweat way more than I ever had my first time on tren!! I was running a pretty low dose too- 75mg t-prop/50mg tren-ace EOD and had great gains.

yeah first time , couldn't get ahold of ace . but yah just wondering mainly if shortness of breath may be from tren or if its because of my bulk or being a little sick

Could be a little of all three, hard to say but I definitely experienced getting gassed several times playing cardio intensive sports on tren.

Breathing becomes a chore; I'd find myself breathing heavy just walking to the car. I sweat like a pig, so aside from night sweats, not too sure if that's an issue for me to be certain.

Fatigue is another challenge, but I find that to happen on more compounds than tren. Probably due to energy being spent on tissue growth.

I personally never felt like breathing itself was a chore; that said, I take the stairs every chance I get and it seems to take me longer to catch my breath than normal on it.

Halfwit- what's your opinion on fatigue being related to E2 levels being too high or low? From prior posts you seem to be very knowledgable, just wondering if that might have much to do with it, perhaps in addition to tissue growth?

Tren is such a potent androgen that doesnt aromatize. However it impacts the kidneys in such a way (via vasopressin /acth) that water is in fact retained. In fact this is the case with all androgens but tren is the most potent. The water retention does not show itself on the surface (thus the ability to achieve that "hard" look taking tren) but internally it effects your VO2 max significantly. I am going by memory on this so forgive me. This was posted by the late Nandi and he got more in depth. I am trying to find it for more details so again forgive me for the vague overview. It is the only thing I ever read that made sense when it came to tren and its cardio impact. I will search more for it.....

I personally never felt like breathing itself was a chore; that said, I take the stairs every chance I get and it seems to take me longer to catch my breath than normal on it.

Halfwit- what's your opinion on fatigue being related to E2 levels being too high or low? From prior posts you seem to be very knowledgable, just wondering if that might have much to do with it, perhaps in addition to tissue growth?

E2 can certainly give that effect by being EITHER high or low. It sucks that the symptoms of each are very alike, which is why it's always recommended to get a blood test to be sure.

I personally see lethargy on heavier cycles, regardless of where my E2 was at. That being said though, E2 problems definitely can make it worse in my experience.

Look forward to that information Jimi. I'm sure it's good stuff. :)

What do you guys all think ? Still have it today , this a coomon side of tren ? lungs feeling a little constricted , almost like I need to cough , shortness of breathe . like sometimes I need to inhale very deeply to catch my breathe . But this is doing nothing , just sitting here typing ....

What do you guys all think ? Still have it today , this a coomon side of tren ? lungs feeling a little constricted , almost like I need to cough , shortness of breathe . like sometimes I need to inhale very deeply to catch my breathe . But this is doing nothing , just sitting here typing ....

It is def a well known side of tren. I could not find Nandi's write up on it but as I said it has to do with trens effect on vasopressin/acth in the kidneys.

The water retention does not show itself on the surface (thus the ability to achieve that "hard" look taking tren) but internally it effects your VO2 max significantly.

Will this type of water retention cause blood pressure issues as well??

Back