Tren and DNP

Tsaunders

Doesnt tren mess with your lipids, and if it does, i dont think it would be safe to run dnp and tren at the same time.

Can anyone tell me, would it be alright to run tren and dnp at the same time?

I think it would be a waste of tren. Just get on some test if you want to cut, run the dnp either before or after the tren.

How much fat do you want to lose? Tren is known to lean you out, combined with diet/cardio and maybe Clen I'm sure you could lose a good amount of weight.

That being said, Tren and DNP are both known to give crazy sweats, heat, etc...I personally wouldn't run them together, but I guess you could run low doses and survive.

LiftTillIDie said:
I think it would be a waste of tren. Just get on some test if you want to cut, run the dnp either before or after the tren.

well, when i cut id like to still build some muscle. And i know dnp will kill that for the first few weeks. However, it still takes some time for tren to get working in your body. By the time my dnp is over, the tren will be ready to go.Thats why id like to run tren when i cut, and really look forward to building some muscle even tho im cutting.

Tren is very hard on your body, I would save it for strength/size cycles or very experinced/developed users for cutting. You simply just don't need it to cut.

well ive ran tren before, im not going to run dnp, i talked to lift, and im just going to run test/tren and some clen/t3 for my cutter, thanks for the help boys

Back