Tren and heart rate

mobo

Hi, I have been reading about tren for a while now and a lot of people say that their cardio goes to shit on it. Does tren make it easier to reach the same heart rate at lesser speed than without? Say you walk with 5 mph for 20 mins and get 145 bpm heart rate without tren but can only do 4 mph for the same amount of time but still get 145 bpm heart rate, would the calories burned be the same?

My resting heart rate is a bit higher on tren. I do find that it can get a little higher when doing cardio than normal but nothing major.

Tren kills cardio from what i have experienced. Dont know why but i get so out of breath so fast.

Tren kills cardio from what i have experienced. Dont know why but i get so out of breath so fast.

This is true - im on tren now and i get out of breath really fast. My HIIT training has gone to shit. And im taking a good 90 seconds between sets when i do weights.

But im growing....

I've been using EC stack with it right now and that really helps to open up my lungs on tren. It makes moderate cardio more bearable.

Opposite effect for me. I read so many times about tren killing cardio so I figured I would be part of that group. I was pleased to find out I wasn't. We will see what happens next tren run. I never had acne on cycle and ever since my last one I've been getting some.

Opposite effect for me. I read so many times about tren killing cardio so I figured I would be part of that group. I was pleased to find out I wasn't. We will see what happens next tren run. I never had acne on cycle and ever since my last one I've been getting some.

same here, actually test is cardio killer for me.

I cheat and have a bronchodilator (albuterol inhaler) that helps a bit during workouts, but my heart rate does go up significantly during cardio. I usually sit around 120-125bpm and am now between 130-140bpm during cardio.

I cheat and have a bronchodilator (albuterol inhaler) that helps a bit during workouts, but my heart rate does go up significantly during cardio. I usually sit around 120-125bpm and am now between 130-140bpm during cardio.

That works too. The ephedrine helps me a ton.

Back