Tren and kidneys

theblitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg
Is there any evidence that tren is toxic to the kidneys? Your urine color is not what I'm looking for... That could be caused by multiple things and does not necessarily mean it's hurting your kidneys.

I wondered the same thing. My piss was dark the whole time on tren no matter how much water i drank. I"ve read mixed user reviews and after doing some research I couldn't find any credible studies on tren effecting the kidneys. Maybe a Vet could shed some light on the subject?

My urine didn't change color but my creatinine went through the roof. The only way to really know is by getting labs.

All the blood in your body is filtered through the kidneys and liver. Will tren affect the kidneys? Absolutely! Whether or not it is toxic depends on the amount, impurities and condition of your kidneys. Under the right circumstances damn near anything "Could Be" toxic.

I've had bloodwork on creatine (and w/out), Eq, and test & then creatine, Tren, and test. + did numerous other combos of drugs. Guess what takes the cake - the former -- the eq. I had higher BP and hematocrit on eq (doctor warned me and sent me to a hepatolgist in fact) than Tren. Use anything with care and you will be fine. Don't mix and match. Keep it simple. The crazy and oblivious users like to throw in everything and the kitchen sink -- thinking that something will hit. Henceforth, tren is no more toxic than anything else being used. The color of the urine is broscience bullshit spread with conviction on every board, as if the users themselves were running double blind studies backing them up - when bloodwork says otherwise.

Last edited:
I'm on tren and my urine color hasn't changed so far. I also have full blood panel before I started. Will get another one after I'm done. Should clear some things up...

yea it affects the kidney nephron (filtering system for the blood)

een your short post how tren effects kidney nephron and wanted to know how you knew that? After a cycle of tren e I now have blood in my urine. After blood test which was normal my Dr said it could be the filtering of my kidneys. Thanks.

I heard it does, thats why I use kidney flush... ion labs kidney flush has great reviews and its herbal. Cant tell without bloodwork though

een your short post how tren effects kidney nephron and wanted to know how you knew that? After a cycle of tren e I now have blood in my urine. After blood test which was normal my Dr said it could be the filtering of my kidneys. Thanks.

Welcome to Steroidology.

It may be that you are just severely dehydrated? It may be something totally other than the Tren. What exactly did the doctor test and check for? How long has it been since the cycle?

Why not just get blood work done?
When I take tren my egfr drops a few points and usually recovers.
It's on a steady decrease tho and its already on the low side of the national average.
My bun, creatinine and ratios are always high also.

Thanks. Was drinking over a gallon of water a day and my urine was near clear. He checked liver and kidney function. Also ct scan. All was normal except moderate microscopic blood. My father also has blood in his urine and has done the tren ace. Dr said if it is the filtering it won't show in blood test. I was tested 2 weeks after. 8 week cycle of 400 mg a week of tren e

The Dr said to wait 3-4 weeks and test urine again. If there is still blood then he will send me for a cystoscapy. Camera in my one eyed Willy.

T I was tested 2 weeks after. 8 week cycle of 400 mg a week of tren e

I can tell you that it is most likely you were dehydrated and had high levels of Tren in your blood with 8 weeks @400mg 2 weeks later. Well, levels high enough to still ellict the effect of urine. In week 3 of 300mg Tren E my urine would go beer colour if I got dehydrated, typically in the morning, then I stopped it at the end of Week 4...

What does your Urine look like now?

I'm sure it's not a good thing for your kidneys but I don't think there is scientific data on kidney toxicity since it's intended use is to be injected into a cow's ear. Kidney trouble is a problem as many aas users have had kidney problems and failure. Think flex and Don long to name two.

AFAIK the reason why Tren turns urine a rusty colour is due to an oxidised metabolite which has a strong rusty colour to it which is then excreted in the urine and supposedly poses no risk. I believe it is also why sometimes Tren seems to be a rusty colour itself which is an indication of Tren oxidising/has oxidised to some extent by the time it has got to you or by how it was brewed.

Something like that.

Back