Tren and prolactin levels

you know what I think that I have finaly cured my problem...I have been taking 25mg arom and .30mg prami and I think Im just going to add a low dose of letro when I get it just to make sure its gone and dry me out abit.

WOW... Other then Chips info...a lot of not so good/questionable info in this thread.

Just jumping on 1mg of prami is not a good idea. you should slowly up your dose. .5mgED is usually the dose that does the job.

People can have some nasty side effects from prami if you are not careful.

Last edited:
you know what I think that I have finaly cured my problem...I have been taking 25mg arom and .30mg prami and I think Im just going to add a low dose of letro when I get it just to make sure its gone and dry me out abit.

25mg ED wow... and some letro on top of that? Thats overkill IMO... My dick would stop working and joints would be sore as hell if I ran that much AI.

12.5mg is the highest I ever need to run aromasin even when running 800mg of Test stacked with Deca.

No bro, I dont have my letro yet....I would stop the arom if I started lerto, I needed 25mg to stop the flares that strated from the HCG and Tren, My sex drive is great but had to add a joint renewal product.

Just an update, took chips advice, been running 2.5mg letro for a week, cured my problem right up, backed my prami down to .5mg/day and will back the letro down to 1.25 for another week, then down again from there. Other than that the cycle is going well. Thanks again......i think 3rd time now chip.

Back