Tren and Prop by Proleva

shaunw

Gym Trainer
tren

I just wanted to know if anyone has info this company and if the bottles look legit.

Last edited:
Take another pic of it, I've run provela before and got it from a good source, it was pretty dark like you said.

you should remove your post bro
they have been around the game along time because there private and its asked you dont posts pics or there name on public boards....I think its best if you remove you post or a mod does

you should remove your post bro
they have been around the game along time because there private and its asked you dont posts pics or there name on public boards....I think its best if you remove you post or a mod does

WoW, Big secret here. I would think if you are going to make gear, your stuff is pop-up sooner or later. What's to hide ? Selling steroids for a long time but nobody can talk about it. I don't think any maker likes to see their name up for review on a popular message board like this one. It looks homemade for sure. I think they should leave it up.

Last edited:
You know that Tren Ace is a EOD injection right ?
It should be golden/yellowish with some tiny particles floating around in it as well.

Last edited:
WoW, Big secret here. I would think if you are going to make gear, your stuff is pop-up sooner or later. What's to hide ? Selling steroids for a long time but nobody can talk about it. I don't think any maker likes to see their name up for review on a popular message board like this one. It looks homemade for sure. I think they should leave it up.

You obviously missing the point the more exposer a UG lab has the greater the risk.
UG labs are a dime a dozen but most last less than a year.There are many great quality labs out there that you will never hear about or see on public boards.

You obviously missing the point the more exposer a UG lab has the greater the risk.
UG labs are a dime a dozen but most last less than a year.There are many great quality labs out there that you will never hear about or see on public boards.

I didn't miss the point. You said to take it down because the makers didn't want their name out there.

I'm sure meth labs feel the same way :)

Since this lab's name is on the no no list. The guy who bought it has a good reason to inquire weather it is real or not. So I think you are obviously missing the point of the topic.

Last edited:
I didn't miss the point. You said to take it down because the makers didn't want their name out there.

I'm sure meth labs feel the same way :)

Since this lab's name is on the no no list. The guy who bought it has a good reason to inquire weather it is real or not. So I think you are obviously missing the point of the topic.

What are you talking about "meth labs" bro?
Yes he can inquire about he should try pm a vet or trusting his source.
YES I dont know you but this isnt something Im making up myself this is an unwritten rule in this game.Its common sense.

This is the only other pic I have of the tren, I already finished the bottle. I can take some new pics tomoro after I get a coupple more bottles. It looks a lil darker in this picture

Wait a sec, You finished both of those bottles at the same time ??

That would mean that you are doing 1ml injections of Tren Ace twice a week. Almost 3X the required amount.

I see you had a well thought out plan.

Last edited:
What are you talking about "meth labs" bro?
Yes he can inquire about he should try pm a vet or trusting his source.
YES I dont know you but this isnt something Im making up myself this is an unwritten rule in this game.Its common sense.

There's no common sense to that. I think it's a bad rule and the person who made it up is probly out there selling bad gear.

If it's so far down on the low low. Why put your name on it in big letters ? And why was it sold to a "Rookie" who doesn't know how to use it ? Obviously they don't care who it's being sold to. Where is all the respect in that area ?

I was just trying to get some insight to see if they were a reputable company, I only posted the 2nd pic cause that guy Kane who's a moderator said it looked strange. I been taking 1 ml/100 mg EOD, that's how I've always administered it.

I was just trying to get some insight to see if they were a reputable company, I only posted the 2nd pic cause that guy Kane who's a moderator said it looked strange. I been taking 1 ml/100 mg EOD, that's how I've always administered it.

Bro, it's 250mg EOD. Not 1ml EOD.

Back