Tren Bulking, Not clean diet approach and experiences needed

View attachment 565233

Back & Bi's shot from a national show in May Matt.

I do apologise for the picture quality, I know you have such high standards when it comes to selfies.

Also sorry for the lack of chav hat and nip slips. :ugh:

Whu dont u post a pic what u look like right now jusst a plain selfie without professional light and a professional photographer
Oh shit i forgot once again u are hurt for the 20th millionth time but nag on people the way they train
Must be doing something wrong if your constently injured

And 49er if your close to 300lbs and got 17.5 biceps cold flexed there is obviously something wrong with that picture bro

Whu dont u post a pic what u look like right now jusst a plain selfie without professional light and a professional photographer
Oh shit i forgot once again u are hurt for the 20th millionth time but nag on people the way they train
Must be doing something wrong if your constently injured

I'm hurt?

News to me, I'm currently slap bang in the middle of a post-show calorific surplus and training is going better than ever.

Muscle is going on nice and easy (mainly because I train properly - unlike you, and cycle sensibly - unlike you)

Aiming to hit the stage next spring with an even better level of muscularity and even tighter conditioning for my aging 45yr old frame!

You just stick to showing the world your pointy nipples in your back of beyond shitty mirror - your year after year gainless results and your chavvy hat.

I have no need to further post pic after pic - you've seen 3 versions of me now and you're still not happy.
(Stage ready, photo shoot ready and post-workout)

Yes, I injured myself once (detached tricep tendon) and I successfully rehabbed it over the course of a year well enough to resume my bodybuilding career - that was about the same time that you were posting your cringeworthy quarter squat videos on YouTube I think.

You're a lost cause brother and quite frankly - you're making a total dick of yourself now! :sadwavey:

Last edited:
So I already got ruler out and measured my dick. Pretty sure I win, so no need to post a pic.....:D

Back to the actual topic of eating enough on cycle: I just went from 6 months of cutting on a keto diet at 2700 cal/day to maintenance with high protein/carb low fat. I'm supposed to hit 3,300 a day but today I hit 3,700 and could definitely have eaten a lot more. I'm not on cycle either.

Point being, for me at least, 4,000 healthy calories a day is no sweat. I'm never overly full after any meal.

I stay away from high calorie foods (well, barely has a fair caloric density), but if I needed to add more calories/had trouble gaining mass I'd have a cup of almonds everyday. Over 1,000 calories and less food to scarf down than 3 McDonolds burgers.

Last edited:
I hear Ya saying that about your bi's but bro, u look pretty much proportionate. I never woulda guessed that they are lagging brotha.

I want my biceps to look like water balloons lol for some reason I lack roundness. You see like Phil Heath? All round and shit? I wonder if that's just genetic or certain fillers like pump n pose or just muscle maturity or all of the above. Is it cuz of my height? Or my long limbs?

I want my biceps to look like water balloons lol for some reason I lack roundness. You see like Phil Heath? All round and shit? I wonder if that's just genetic or certain fillers like pump n pose or just muscle maturity or all of the above. Is it cuz of my height? Or my long limbs?

It's height brother. Focus on tris, that will give you the size as too many focus on bis - but short guys can get away with that. ;)

View attachment 565245 (cold as fuck flexed, obviously, lol.)
Anyways E, I agree with HW on arm size. Just keep working those tris bro. But again, you all look pretty proportional to me. I think a lot of it is mental fucking ourselves tho. As I'm sure u do, I get a lot of compliments from total strangers about my physique. Yet I feel like I look small and shrunken...lol. Well obviously someone notices the work we put in:)

View attachment 565245 (cold as fuck flexed, obviously, lol.)
Anyways E, I agree with HW on arm size. Just keep working those tris bro. But again, you all look pretty proportional to me. I think a lot of it is mental fucking ourselves tho. As I'm sure u do, I get a lot of compliments from total strangers about my physique. Yet I feel like I look small and shrunken...lol. Well obviously someone notices the work we put in:)

It's funny how we can get compliment after compliment on how big we are and yet MOST of still don't see it. I always joke with my wife that I love how I look when I'm pumped and if I could look that size all the time I would be happy...then when I really think about it I've been chasing that pump since I was 14. Even after putting 5 inches on my arms since then they're still just not quite big enough!

Professionals can it body dismorphia, I call it reverse anorexia...they're never small enough when they look in the mirror and we're never big enough...unless you use a little mirror! :laugh4:

Back