Tren Bulking, Not clean diet approach and experiences needed

I dont know what I look forward to more. Getting off from a long day at work, Or checking this thread at the end of the day lol :chimney:

You're also breaking 90 degrees on squats. Anything more than 15 degrees (Matt hits a perfect 15 on the smith machine) puts too much stress on your joints. Enjoy your double knee replacement.

I still dont understand you are you trying to clown on me or him?

He means with double overhand grip. Over under doesn't count. Deduct 110 pounds

My mind pretty much exploded, and I have no way to top this whatsoever. I award you TWO internets sir; and a complimentary kudos on observing proper fifteen degree form!

Would you and halfwit care to explain what you guys mean? Halfwit liked the double overhand grip comment and as far as i know it does and did count.

Would you and halfwit care to explain what you guys mean? Halfwit liked the double overhand grip comment and as far as i know it does and did count.

If it makes u feel any better niner I'm just as post on this subject as u are:-0

Ambiguous comedy + tren= paranoid suspicion.

700# over/under pull - 110# penalty for using improper grip= 590# = Matt pulls more weight than you.

Continue with less sleep and more tren please. I'm just getting warmed up.

Last edited:
Ambiguous comedy + tren= paranoid suspicion.

700 over/under pull - 110 penalty for using improper grip= 590 pounds= Matt pulls more.

I still dont get it and its not paranoia theres some people that behind the scenes tell you good job but in the open dont say a word or they talk about how much more they use to lift than you when they were natty. All i know is this is now this is me not anyone else and if you lift nore than me good for you. I just like a fair shot to a internet fight and not wonder if tour talking shit or joking lol

I still dont get it and its not paranoia theres some people that behind the scenes tell you good job but in the open dont say a word or they talk about how much more they use to lift than you when they were natty. All i know is this is now this is me not anyone else and if you lift nore than me good for you. I just like a fair shot to a internet fight and not wonder if tour talking shit or joking lol

I never said I lifted more than you....

....I said Matt lifted more than you.

I never said I lifted more than you....

....I said Matt lifted more than you.

See what i mean about paranoia? Have you ever told me good job behind the scenes? This is the first i correspond with you so why would you think i was directing it to you?

Back