Tren colour does it matter or mean anything?

So bit of an update, i dropped the tren a completely on the 6th and just been doing 2mls a week of the gold coloured tnt so 500mg of teste and 300 of tren e and from the very first Set in the gym the last two days im just sweating like crazy. No sleep issues or nothing, actually i just slept 11 hours lol!

I feel like i leaned out a bunch, not bf but just dried out, look a bit tighter, and i do all types of form and concrete work so i just been sweating buckets at work too

Last edited:
Something unrelated, i think, when i yawn my tounge or something locks up and the back of my tounge n throat hurt, could that just be like an electrolyte deficiency or something?

Its been doing it regularly for like 2 weeks

Something unrelated, i think, when i yawn my tounge or something locks up and the back of my tounge n throat hurt, could that just be like an electrolyte deficiency or something?

Yup that's happened to me. Tounge cramps suck lol.

tnt so 500mg of teste and 300 of tren e and from the very first Set in the gym the last two days im just sweating like crazy. No sleep issues or nothing, actually i just slept 11 hours lol!

Thats the part I hate the most, the endless sweating...it looks like im actually taking a wet t-shirt contest shower bikini show while working out lol....

I get my cramps in my calves, never experienced tongue though, must be so weird feeling ?

absolutely, get more salt and sugar into your diet.

So i got tren a from one source. Its coppery and it almost seems like its staining the glass bottle. And i got tnt (250mg of test e and 150mg of tren e) from another source and its just the usual light gold colour youd expect from test.... Does this mean anything?

Have you tried it out yet?

Back