250mg test e tbol/anavar cycle

thestaffy

Hi i asked the other week about a cycle got a few gd replys and info but its disappeared for some reason. Any way i was going to do 60mg tbol/40mg var for 8 weeks but have decided against it as alot have said about adding test so was wondering how this clycle looks? I just want to keep my test active and hopefully gain an extra bit of lean mass. 250 is the maximum i will run the test at i know 500 is preferred but thats the dose i have decided on for health risk etc and i know its only a trt dose basilica but after all the last replys about tbol var shutting my test down i decided to add a replacement dose. What would i expect to gain from this cycke what would u change (except t dose lol) is nolva only ok for pct and i dont think i would need hcg or annything else at such a low dose?

week 1-6 60mg tbol

week 4-12 60mg var

week 1-12 250mg test e pw

week 14-17 20mg nolva pd

Stats

Age 35

Height 5 11"

weight 170lb

workout 4/5 days aweek

working out over 10 years but consistant the last year with loosing 3 and a half stone in the last 4 months but lost loads of muscle.

Going to clean bulk at 2800-2900 calories

hoping to get atleast 240grams carbs 280 protein and 80 fats

Thank u in advance for your replys

Your weekly dosages would be 7x60 tbol = 420 mg/wk, 7x60 anavar = 420 mg/wk, and 250 mg/wk test.

During weeks 4, 5, and 6 you are taking all at the same time for total of 1,090 mg/wk. Weeks 1 to 3 and 7 to 12 you are taking 670 mg/wk.

So I'm a bit puzzled on why you are worried about dosage and health risk if you are willing to dose over a gram a week on your first run??? As you know recommended is 500 mg/wk of test only. That won't stress out your liver, but what you are planning will. So how do you compare and contrast health risks with a generally safe & effective dose of 500 mg/wk test vs. a liver clobbering 840 mg/wk orals? I'm wondering if you are confused, or maybe you have your priorities a bit backwards regarding the health aspect?

Why do you think you wouldn't need HCG at such a "low dose"? First off once you are suppressed which happens 100% at anything over 100 mg/wk you are suppressed, it's a yes or no thing. You are either at 670 mg/wk or 1,090 mg/wk for your whole run, so you are always well & truly suppressed, i.e. shut down 100% on natural test production. HCG will keep your leydig cells in your balls from atrophying (i.e. dying) which is a good thing. Run during the cycle and in gap between last shot and PCT.

You can try nolva only for PCT if you don't mind gambling with your health, it would probably work but has a lower probability that nolva plus clomid. So here we go again with the health question, what's important? Rolling the dice on a less than ideal PCT, or keeping your test low at TRT dose and fooling yourself that your are taking a "low dose" while slamming your body with over a gram a week? Get your health priorities sorted out before you start.

As far as what you'll gain? Could be quite a lot, but probably no more with orals and test than with test alone. Once you cap out your body's ability to synthsize muscle adding more AAS dosage will only add sides and not more mass. For a first run this would likely be down around the 500 mg/wk level, so taking your dose up to 670 may or may not add any more, and going to 1,090 for sure won't.

One difference if you ditch the orals and go only test at higher dose is you'll want to add an AI.

You gotta be confused on gear use. You are contradicting yourself like tankmanbob says. You are worried about health risks but you want to shove a shit load of orals into a cycle. What makes you think oral steroids are safe? Because it's just a pill compared to a needle??? Well, their not bud.
I don't even use orals for a few reasons. They beat the shit out of your liver. You can get pretty quick gains with them but they will disappear pretty fast too once you stop taking them. The quick gains can cause injuries with muscles and tendons.

You really need to to your homework. You are way off thinking that your cycle idea is a better choice. Like mentioned, once you take any amount of gear, your natural test production is shut down. It is suggested to use 500mgs of test because if you are going to shut yourself down, you might as well put your test levels to where you would make gains instead barely over natural levels.

Idk, you do what you want. You did start this thread. You must have been questioning your idea otherwise you would've not posted about it...

Regarding the health risk the reason im opting for 250 test is the blood clotting chances and 250 is just over the natural production level the body produces so didnt think i would need hcg. I suffered from a pe lung clot last year to that was my concern about running a high dose of test. As for oral being bad on your liver i was a very heavy drinker coke user for years my liver was getting hit very hard every day and was running at 243 what ever that means but docs told me it was meant to be between 43-77 or something like that but after a few weeks of everything taking nac and tudca and Choline & Inositol my liver is now running 100% got test done also been of drink coke 8 months now and also have all these supps in for my cycle to protect my liver.

I was hoping to use the tbol for a kickstart for the first 6 weeks till the test kicked in the the var to harden me up as really dont wan water bloat and the test is just basicly there to keep test in my body as the orals will suppress it.

So what would u guys suggest? I already have the orals but willing to drop one but i think i want to defo run one of them in this cycle as i want my first cycle to be good as i have heard it the best cycle u will ever do regarding results.

Reactions: IMT
Idk, you do what you want. You did start this thread. You must have been questioning your idea otherwise you would've not posted about it...[/QUOTE]

Not questing it bud just looking advice as i want to run my cycle rite with the best posible results i will take everything said on board. Ive done my homework but to be perfectly honest im not the most intelligent person when it come to reading stuff if u know what i mean but put a drawing of a house dwn infront f me and ill read that np and have that house built to perfection for u lol

Not questing it bud just looking advice as i want to run my cycle rite with the best posible results i will take everything said on board. Ive done my homework but to be perfectly honest im not the most intelligent person when it come to reading stuff if u know what i mean but put a drawing of a house dwn infront f me and ill read that np and have that house built to perfection for u lol

so read the beginners sticky threads and learn from the experts who have posted here, they are the best and giving you free advice, take it to heart and do it.

Last edited:
Every cycles different mate thats y im looking advice on the cycle that i want to do if ya know what i mean

You should just stick with a standard 500mgs per week cycle of test. It's outlined in the beginner cycle stickys.
With that said, you will need to learn how to dial in your ai and get comfortable pinning different sites. I'm not bashing orals but in my opinion they're good for contest prep. If your just an average gym goer looking for a slight edge over diet and training, test would be the way to go. Orals work fast but can cause problems real fast. You may end up getting dbol or what not instead of var. Idk..

Bottom line is nobody would ever suggest to do this cycle especially not for a first one...

My apologies.....i think I'm a bit confused. You want to keep your dosage low, but you aren't. Do you mean you just want to keep the test low? Drop the orals PLEASE. First cycle is test only. Right or wrong, the advice on this site is SAFE USAGE. That means test only first cycle and dose 400 to 500 for great results. Please read the first cycle stickies and follow to the letter. You won't be disappointed.

I know you're heart is set on a low test dose but, and please don't be offended here, your plan makes less than no sense. If you wanna keep test low then still do test only. 250 or 300 per week will likely give you some results.....they just will not be impressive. 16weeks of 300 or so shoukd het you some fat loss and a pound or 3 of muscle. Diet will dictate these results. If, like most guys, you're looking for big gains.....then you absolutely cannot avoid the higher dose of 400 to 500mg.
Nobody on this site is going to back this plan. It's a little reckless and for less gains than the much safer cycle in the stickies.
Good luck bro. Get back to us on what you decide. Perhaps we can learn from you of this cycle somehow goes well.
Best wishes bro

Edit: forgot to talk on the pct question. If I were going to use one compound for pct then I'd go with clomid. 50mg per day for one week and 25mg for another 3 or 4 weeks. I like simple pct but not without clomid. Start a couple weeks after last shot with long esthers. Just my opinion/preference

Last edited:
My apologies.....i think I'm a bit confused. You want to keep your dosage low, but you aren't. Do you mean you just want to keep the test low? Drop the orals PLEASE. First cycle is test only. Right or wrong, the advice on this site is SAFE USAGE. That means test only first cycle and dose 400 to 500 for great results. Please read the first cycle stickies and follow to the letter. You won't be disappointed.

I know you're heart is set on a low test dose but, and please don't be offended here, your plan makes less than no sense. If you wanna keep test low then still do test only. 250 or 300 per week will likely give you some results.....they just will not be impressive. 16weeks of 300 or so shoukd het you some fat loss and a pound or 3 of muscle. Diet will dictate these results. If, like most guys, you're looking for big gains.....then you absolutely cannot avoid the higher dose of 400 to 500mg.
Nobody on this site is going to back this plan. It's a little reckless and for less gains than the much safer cycle in the stickies.
Good luck bro. Get back to us on what you decide. Perhaps we can learn from you of this cycle somehow goes well.
Best wishes bro

Edit: forgot to talk on the pct question. If I were going to use one compound for pct then I'd go with clomid. 50mg per day for one week and 25mg for another 3 or 4 weeks. I like simple pct but not without clomid. Start a couple weeks after last shot with long esthers. Just my opinion/preference

See regarding the clomid ive been told to drop that and just use nolva as far better and less sides?
The thing that is annoying me is ive read so many great logs on tbol test cycles and i already got the tbol and anavar so was maybe thinking of dropping one of the orals and just running one with 300mg of test. If so what one would u drop and when would u add it if looking to reduce bloat from the test? one more thing will i have to use hcg as ive watched a video some guy called dylan G im sure u know who im on about and he said hcg is not necessary? As for pinning that wont be a problem as i was pinning myself everyday when i had my blood clots

Blood clots are avoided by donating blood. I've never read about blood clots being a major issue. Mostly red blood cells, High blood pressure and eventually/possibly blood clots. I've seen a couple posts that some countries have a harder time donating blood than the US. Our Red Cross drained me with very few questions and informed me I am O+ and to please come back at my soonest date. Didn't even question when I said I injected prescribed medications.

Beginner cycle is tried and true. Gives us the best rewards with least risk. If you don't gain you werent eating right or training right.

I'm 5' 10" and 170lbs. . . . . . My avatar is basically current. I mat be a little bigger.

I'm no top dog knowledge or experience wise dude but I would say if you are not gaining you need to add more food and add another set, a drop set or maybe slow your rep speed. I'm holding 170lbs not even lifting regularly. Notebook says Feb 19th was mylast lift.

Incline bench (reps) 20/15/15/10
Flat drop set (reps) 10/12/8
DB Fly followed by press drop set (reps) 20/15/12

That's roughly estimated. Maybe a 7 or 9 rep here and there. Heaviest weight being 160lbs on flat bench.

On drop sets I break long enough to take weight off and get right back under the weight. My chest and triceps were sore for 5 days.

I compare size tomyself constantly. Not to say "don't do it" but if you can't gain and lose weight without a cycle it will be a waste.

I'm lifting in the morning. I'll get a morning body weight and take a pre-workout pic. We are close in size.

View attachment 567211

Just taken. I need to eat more and lift more often. Yesterday my wife said "you're losing weight again". . . . . Im the same weight I have been give or take 2 lbs. Depends on the day.

My diets been off and my lifting trash. I do look smaller. Clothes fit different. Diet>training>Gear.

Last edited:
I would drop all the orals and go higher dose TEST ONLY. First cycle multiple compounds is the most irresponsible thing you could possibly do.......short of adding cocaine and heroine to the cycle. I seriously doubt that anyone on this site is going to advise going forward with multiple orals in a first cycle. The only orals that should be in a first cycle are the blow jobs you're getting......add lots of those, as many as you can.

And why?!??!?? The reason for not first cycling with multiple compounds is pretty obvious.......you won't know which compound is causing your sides and therefore won't know which compound to adjust or drop...PLUS your body has never seen exogenous hormones before and you need to let it adjust.
You don't go in the gym the first day ya ever worked out and do advanced exercises and negatives with 400 pounds.....Why? Because you can get BETTER results with less.
And if your gonna pct with one compound......my compound is Clomid. For first cycle that is plenty. 50mg day for one week and 25mg for another 4 weeks. That's just me
God luck bro....and God bless

Last edited:
Somehow I got roped into multiple replies on this thread. Lol
Threads merged maybe? Either way I wish you luck bro. Not a soul on this site is gonna back your 3 compound first cycle plan. Anyone advising this as a first cycle is not your friend.......maybe your dealer. Lol

Not a soul on this site is gonna back your 3 compound first cycle plan. Anyone advising this as a first cycle is not your friend.......maybe your dealer. Lol

I did a stack 3 compounds for my first cycle and not even I would recommend it.
Hindsight is 20/20 and some people just has to learn the "hard way".
Wish more people would listen to the advice given on this site, they're given for a reason!

Back