250mg test e tbol/anavar cycle

I did a stack 3 compounds for my first cycle and not even I would recommend it.
Hindsight is 20/20 and some people just has to learn the "hard way".
Wish more people would listen to the advice given on this site, they're given for a reason!

Funny how we all mess up so bad along the way. Usually get really damn lucky too. Too many variables in what we do that are difficult to control, we are obligated to control the variables that we can. Wish people who didn't follow the advice around here would report back their results. Speaks volumes that they ignore the advice and then ya never hear from them again. If it were me and I ignored the advice, I would report back if my plan was successful. Opportunity to rub it in :)
I'm sure we don't see that because these plans are not successful. If they were we would hear back more often. That would be great cuz maybe we could learn from it.

Funny how we all mess up so bad along the way. Usually get really damn lucky too. Too many variables in what we do that are difficult to control, we are obligated to control the variables that we can. Wish people who didn't follow the advice around here would report back their results. Speaks volumes that they ignore the advice and then ya never hear from them again. If it were me and I ignored the advice, I would report back if my plan was successful. Opportunity to rub it in :)
I'm sure we don't see that because these plans are not successful. If they were we would hear back more often. That would be great cuz maybe we could learn from it.

Lucky is the right word looking back for sure haha :O
Its quite insane how little i still know now and how little I really knew going into my first cycle. I didn't even research before, I googled the compounds, read the "superman" stories about them and simply went with it. No hcg, no ai, 3 compounds, short cycle, poor diet and the list goes on...
Which is quite retarded as the big reason I didn't cycle as a youth was for the health concerns, messing with hormones, enlarged organs etc but once I made the actual decision to cycle all that fear and caution was blown out the window...
I'm 33 and if I fuckup its not the end of the world, i'm grown enough to deal with my own actions....but these 18-22 year just dont have a fucking clue what consequences actually mean for them and more and more I get the annoyance the veterans have for it.

That's a great point you bring up, I do think not many people can man up and come here and 1. Say they fucked up.. 2. Be honest about their dicks stopped working lol...

Last edited:

It might work great for a first cycle, but then what? Where do you go from there? Next cycle four compounds? Add in Tren? Add in Halo???

No point in starting one upmanship if not needed.

And we know it would have worked great with just 500 test...

Back