tren conversion fowl up

Complex

Hi there first i want to say im an idiot, so lets get that out of the way.

I started my experiment last night 4g fina with a 4 g kit from here. Put the pellets in the solution to disolve (should have crushed them) well they disolved about 2/3's of the way.

For some reason i thought it was a good idea to add some oil to the mix (bad idea)
i let it sit over night and it has made no progress (probably cause i diluted the solution)

So what are my options now? i can't put the plastic bottle on the stove cause it would melt obviously, im thinking i can put it into a clean glass then put it on the stove and use something to crush the pellets while its heating.

Will this solve my problem? thanks

i lil over 1/3 of the bottle, i tried running it under hot water to no avail, im thinking if i put it in a clean cup on the stove i can heat it up, stir and crush the pellets. Any forseeable problems with that?

I also think you'll be ok. I thought a tren conversion fowl up can only occur if a wild duck flies through a window and crashes into the middle of your experiment, fouling it up. ?? :dunno:

i had a filter break, and i sprayed a few mls on to a nearby houseplant. i had to get some more tren but the plant has been looking swole...

I would boil water in microwave in small bowl or cup
immediately put vial in the hot water on counter you may need to put small needle
in top to let the pressure out as it is heating. pick it up and swirl several times
repeat until dissolved ....may take ~30 minutes

Back