Tren cycle advice

lavon

this is my first cycle, and i am using 2 cc's of the chemical a week, any input about this scenario would be most appreciated

1) this needs to be in the anabolic section as this is for updates
2)Eeveryone will want stats/cycle history
3) strength dosage/how often
4) be descriptive so people can help
5) Ill save everyone else the trouble "Tren is a HORRIBLE first cycle, you should do test @ 400-500 mg/week for 10-12 weeks with something like nova at the end 40/40/20/20. End of story

alright then
20 years old
170 pounds
proper nutrition and traning experienced
eurobolic labs trenbolone accetate
1 cc on monday, a half on wednesday, half on friday and then back to monday and so on
i chose tren based on effects that appeal to me, im not sure why it is so bad to do on the first one, but would love to know, but i have already started and will atlest finish thru a fifth week, with some good info i may switch to test or someting else of that sort

lavon said:
i chose tren based on effects that appeal to me, im not sure why it is so bad to do on the first one, but would love to know, but i have already started and will atlest finish thru a fifth week, with some good info i may switch to test or someting else of that sort

Almost anybody with extensive experience with steroids reocommends using Test for a first cycles, and as a base for all future cycles. Meaning, test is the most important one!

Cycles are always Test & Tren, Test & Dbol, Test & Whatever, it's never Tren & Test because Test is the important thing.

Tren shuts some people down hard. Meaning, if you don't run it with test or something you could say "Bye-Bye" to a working penis for a while. Then again, there's a chance it won't happen so it's up to you. It's a harsh steroid. Not to mention it also is generally known to be worse for alomst any other steroid related side effect.

I'm not here trying to say Tren is the devil, but it's for more expereienced users. You don't need it. But it's your body not mine...

I tend to think somewhat outside the box when using steroids and which compounds are for more exp people and things like that cause everyone can learn to control things if they READ. but to answer your question tren is a great steroid and tons love it on here but you want test only first cause like someone said its a base for everything and its ognna help you get the most out of all your cycle, and If you have never ran it alone b4 you will not know what chem is causing you problems. This doesnt apply to you as your running one steroid but do some research cause your def gonan need a good post cycle therapy (pct) to recover form this.

Dude you are going to fuck yourself up if you use tren alone for a first cycle. It may be mental or it may be physical but there will be problems.

well i certainly appreciate the advice, my source for recommendation and where i get it, is an ifbb bodybuilder, wont drop any names but the guy goes to my gym and i train with him a bit. i am wondering if i could perhaps add test to my cycle, if that would be possible i would want to go that route, i spread the injection out because this is what i have been advised to do, a full cc one day, skip a day use half a cc, skip a day use half, skip two days use a full cc.

lavon said:
well i certainly appreciate the advice, my source for recommendation and where i get it, is an ifbb bodybuilder

Hahahaha! That is probably the #1 WORST place you could ever get information. I'd rather listen to CNN's report on "Roid Rage".

yeah dude, if youve done ANY research at all, you'd know that Tren is a horrible 1st cycle. If it was Test, then im sure we'd all give you a thumbs up. Study up before you jab yourself dude

lavon said:
well i certainly appreciate the advice, my source for recommendation and where i get it, is an ifbb bodybuilder, wont drop any names but the guy goes to my gym and i train with him a bit. i am wondering if i could perhaps add test to my cycle, if that would be possible i would want to go that route, i spread the injection out because this is what i have been advised to do, a full cc one day, skip a day use half a cc, skip a day use half, skip two days use a full cc.

250mg on mon, 250mg on fri

ok maybe i presented my plee wrong and didnt give enough detail, this may be my first cycle, but it aint my first rodeo with juice ive been around it, seen bad cycles, and good ones too, i dont bieleve that this drug is gonna be horrible at all seein as ive been around it ALOT and around friends who use it and look great because of it, i may have just been better off asking about doses, of guys who have done test/dBol or test/deca or sustanon or primo or anavar, i have heard and seen alott of good tren storys/ cycles i know that it is a harsh compound, and that you need to know whats goin into your body, but i am will proceed with the next couple of weeks and let yall know what happens

lavon said:
ok maybe i presented my plee wrong and didnt give enough detail, this may be my first cycle, but it aint my first rodeo with juice ive been around it, seen bad cycles, and good ones too, i dont bieleve that this drug is gonna be horrible at all seein as ive been around it ALOT and around friends who use it and look great because of it, i may have just been better off asking about doses, of guys who have done test/dBol or test/deca or sustanon or primo or anavar, i have heard and seen alott of good tren storys/ cycles i know that it is a harsh compound, and that you need to know whats goin into your body, but i am will proceed with the next couple of weeks and let yall know what happens

BRO, are you F*$king kidding me. Read what you wrote man. This IS your 1st "rodeo" (whatever that means) with any kind of anabolic. Read the damn drug profile, it is suppose to be taken with another compound. Can you explain what being "around" people who take Tren have to do with anything??? Everyones bodies are different. some people can take a drag of a cigarette and be instantly addicted, others can smoke 2 packs a day and still not be addicted. Its the prideful S.O.B's like you that get absolutly NO gains from their cycles because you dont listen to anyone. It doesnt make any sense when youve got tons of experienced people who know what they are talking about telling you that you are making a mistake, and they for you to continue to do it. God gave you a brain man, use the damn thing!

Back