Tren cycle info

Swan

I'll be getting home brew tren and I was told by the dude that I should take 50-75mgs but is this safe on a twelve week cycle of tren I'll be also on test e for those twelve weeks

He's never ran it, U can tell by his question, he has a serious lack of knowledge, plus he's jumpin the gun with Tren!! I think he's pretty new to AAS, he started a thread or two not long ago, askin similar questions about any and everything concerning AAS.

Biggin I hear if anyone knows anything about tren it would be u, I have the stuff already and I been talkin to all the guys I kno and there like jacked nasty and said to run it, I rather have an outside opinion because they might be just doing that friend thing so if u could atleasy walk me thru it biggin, and at the end I'm sure I'll figure out if I wanna go thru with it or not, thanks ahead of time

Swan, I take it Ur getting Tren-A correct?? If so, I suggest 50mgs/eod for 6-8 weeks until U see how Ur body is gonna react to it. If Ur fine after 4-5 injections, I suggest U bump it to 75mgs/eod. 6-8 weeks is long enuff with Tren-A. As far as Test is concerned, can U get some Prop?? If not Test-E will be fine Imo. What the Test-E dosage?? 200-250mgs/ml??

Ok the test is in ampules I have 25 250mg ampules and it's test e, the tren is ace and I'll take ur advice at 50 eod and if I do well I'll bump it up to 75 for 6-8 weeks Anything else I need to kno

Are U familiar with Cabergoline?? If not research it and learn it, it comes in very handy whilst runnin Tren Imo. Also, U need to keep an eye on Ur attitude, Tren will definitely play tricks on Ur moods!!

so far im fine 100mgs eod with 200mgs of test cip and i ran drol with it the frist 4 weeks, so far only sides are aggression some dreams pretty vivid and insomnia somewhat. other than that nothing crazy yet i hope nothing serious...im 4 weeks in.

I just finished my first week with my first tren cycle. No tren cough, I have been horny as hell, Dreams are getting more vivid, getting hungrier, feeling like I have less patience so I just have to sit back for a second so I don't overreact. 1 week and am seeing my lifts improving slightly, so I am excited for the end of the cycle to see where it lands me.

edit: must add however that as soon as I am done injecting I feel like I can taste the stuff till I eat some food.

Why don't you stop taking AAS for awhile and think about what you have been doing.
You don't appear to have any thought or discipline, you just want to keep trying something whether it wrecks you or not.Do you remember this from a few days ago?http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/152611-i-feel-sick-im-dying.html

I agree

I had read that one reason guys feel like garbage on tren is the extreme rise of progesterone/prolactin (dont remember which it was exactly), and that Vit. B6 will lower those values. I started taking vit B6 a week before I started my Tren A. cycle and with it everyday so far and I haven't had the sides that lay you out like the OP. No “tren cough,” et cetera.

it may or may not be a help to him or others, but it wouldn't hurt and vit b6 is very cheap.

dont use tren for MANY cycles down the road with trena id say 8-10wks trnE10-12 weeks long
i was goign to go to 14 but stopped this week at wk11.
getting to tierd/lathargic, and a bit too moody. tnot to peaople just inside i feel kinda shitty most of time.

strong stuff, but i dotn rec it for MANY cycles and years of aas use down the road.
please try just test for first cycle with maybe tbol or dbol first 5-6 weeks if you want.

MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT PCT IS!

Back