tren cycle syringe

shehadeh

hi guys

am just starting tren ace cycle but i dnt have enough syringes, i do have enough neddels, can i re use syringes safely if i boil them with hot water to sterile them?

Be responsible and order some fucking syringes and needles. Christ. Why would you want to risk infection just because you're cheap? If you really don't have much money, then you shouldn't be cycling.

Try planning better next time.

word man, needles AND syringes are dirt cheap. Especially compared to what your gonna pay if you get an abscess and have to take a trip to the hospital.

Cunt? lolol hilarious. You got your hands on gear. You can get your hands on some syringes.

If you can't then why the fuck are you cycling? You obviously aren't prepared, yet you're either ready to or already are cycling. You won't find sympathy on this forum for not being prepared.

to nasty

i was asking a questin lets say for argument sake i do have syrnges, but u r so dum to answer the question scientifcly that all you do i talk trash and swear.:noway:

Answer the question scientifically? Why? Are you a scientist? Are you a medical professional that has a sterile lab and the correct knowledge and experience to properly sterilize syringes that will be used to inject a substance into your body?

I have my doubts. Why take the risk?

Next time, prepare yourself properly and order enough of everything. Don't try to make it out like I'm a bad guy. You asked a stupid question and you were given an answer. Sorry you didn't like it.

ok nasty since my question is stupid, explain to me exactly why it is bad to re use syrnge ?

Because there's no way for you to guarantee its sterility. When you purchase brand new syringes from a reputable company, you are doing so because it's the company's job to provide you a sterile product.

I won't stop you from doing it. Just don't come crying to the board when you end up with an abscess in your ass because you wouldn't spend the couple bucks on some more syringes.

Back