Tren Cycle

sledge1

Hi all
Stats :
Age 33,
weight 187lbs,
15%bf
Done 3 cycles

Great forum and loads of info, wanted to know if the below cycle is in check and if you guys think that it’s good to go or if I should change some things around?

I have some Anavar too, which I could throw in the cycle, not sure where?

I want to keep my cholesterol as low as possible, so could I run Nolvadex at 20mg per day instead of Arimidex?

I know that Nolvadex stops the conversion of estrogen at the breast tissue and Arimidex stops a certain amount of estrogen within the body, is this correct?

I’m worried about using Arimidex as I know it’s not friendly with cholesterol levels and would prefer to use Nolvadex instead, can this be used to stop estrogen conversion at the breast tissue instead of Arimidex?

Week 1 - 15 Equi 200ml 1ml 2x week
Week 1 - 5 Dianabol 3 per day
Week 5 - 15 Tren E (Parabolan 200ml blend) 1ml 2x week
Week 5 - 15 Test E (300ml Nomaviron) 2x week
Week 16 - 1 amp HCG per day for 3 days only, Clomid for 15 days only
Arimidex 0.25mg per day right till end of post cycle therapy (pct), or Nolvadex 20mg per day till end of pct?

This seems like a bit to much. You should be able to grow without all that. Go with test/eq or test/tren and I personally don't think you need tren at this point but that's your choice.

You need to start test at week 1 not week 5 and tren also if you use it
Don't use nolva on cycle especially with tren. Use aromisin instead of adex.
You should run clomid 4 weeks not 15 days

You also need to have prami or caber on hand in case of prolactin sides.

Your running 4 compounds at 187 pounds and thinking of adding another compound? Slow down man. Your third cycle should have at most two. Something ain't right here.

Thanks for the feedback, changed it, i have been doing so much research and getting a bit confused with Aromatase inhibitor (AI), what to use what not to use etc, i have the book Anabolics 2009 and they recomend running 20mg nolvadex every day to avoid gyno, what is the reason for not using this because all i want to stop is the Gyno and im not to worried about the bloat?

Week 1 - 10 Tren E (Parabolan 200ml blend) 1ml 2x week
Week 1 - 10 Test E (300ml Nomaviron) 2x week

Thanks for the feedback, changed it, i have been doing so much research and getting a bit confused with Aromatase inhibitor (AI), what to use what not to use etc, i have the book Anabolics 2009 and they recomend running 20mg nolvadex every day to avoid gyno, what is the reason for not using this because all i want to stop is the Gyno and im not to worried about the bloat?

I'm 350lbs. I RARELY ever run 4 compounds in 1 cycle.

Please explain to me why, at half my size, you feel like you need to use more than I do to grow?

IMO take the arimedex .5mg ED to counter estrogen bloat\gyno and progesterone gyno. 4 compounds is a bit. If i was you i would drop the equi this cycle and run test e and tren with the dbol kick start.

cool

bro you have to run the test as long as the other shit....stop the eq 2 weeks before your test....

and I would go with whatever user and glub said...the more gear you run does not equal the bigger you get...

thanks for the feedback, ok im going to run
week 1 - 10 Arimidex 0.5mg per day right till end of PCT
start pct 2 weeks after last shot
Nolva 20mg per day for 14 days and then 10mg for 4 weeks
Clomid 50mg every day for 4 weeks.
when should i start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), how much and for how long?
thanks

week 1 - 10 Arimidex 0.5mg per day right till end of PCT
start pct 2 weeks after last shot
when should i start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), how much and for how long?
thanks

IMO I would run all that for 12 weeks...

hcg you can start at 250iu x2 a week mon thurs and if your nuts shrink then titrate it to 500iu 2x week and so on....run that up until 4 days before pct

and how much dbol is each pill?

Thanks allot cobra
The D-bols are 10mg each
Can i throw in some anavar lets say at week 6 and 4 per day 10mg each till week 12?
Thanks allot

Thanks allot cobra
The D-bols are 10mg each
Can i throw in some anavar lets say at week 6 and 4 per day 10mg each till week 12?
Thanks allot

I really don't think anavar will add anything at all to that cycle man other than really bumping up the cost.

week 1 - 10 Arimidex 0.5mg per day right till end of post cycle therapy (pct)
start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after last shot
thanks

still looks like shit imo. Oh and anavar is gay as fuck - it's completely worthless.

You should try test E 500mg a week. That's it

Until you can learn to diet properly (which you don't know how if you're only 180lbs AFTER 3 cycles), you're wasting your time and potentially damaging your body for nothing.

Im currently using test & Tren - I was using nolvadex which made my gyno worse so I've had to get RUI letro & prami so if I was u I would say DO NOT use nolvadex with tren !!

Back