Tren dosage... what would you do?

daan69

Its a Celebration Bitches
If you had to pick between:

75mg/EOD for 10 weeks
or
50mg/ED for 8 weeks

i was leaning more toward the second option because tren is so fast-acting...

daan69 said:
If you had to pick between:

75mg/EOD for 10 weeks
or
50mg/ED for 8 weeks

i was leaning more toward the second option because tren is so fast-acting...
i like shooting everyday so I would do the 50mg.

100mg eod for me was a good dosage, gains were not as good as when i ran 75mg ed, but sides were much less. Gains were pretty close though. I would go for the 50mg ed, that is probably as high as i will ever go with tren again, if i decide to even run it again.

jcp2 said:
100mg eod for me was a good dosage, gains were not as good as when i ran 75mg ed, but sides were much less. Gains were pretty close though. I would go for the 50mg ed, that is probably as high as i will ever go with tren again, if i decide to even run it again.
yeah I don't know how people handle the high doses. If I ever do it again and that is a big if, it will be 25mg a day.

I am running 50mg/day and I am in week 2. I feel fine Ill just have to see what happens...

Oh and for what its worth I use a slin 29 pin. You cant even really feel it. It makes ed or eod injects a breeze....

You could prob go 75 eod. I use it with test enanth 500/mg/wk. Its my second cycle.

You could always approximate 37.5 ED if you want to go with ED shots.

I guess I must be lucky as the only sides I get from Tren are crazy strength, awesome hardening and a bit of night sweats. ;) The night sweats don't happen (aren't noticeable) as long as I keep a fan blowing on me. I'll probably run Tren in every cycle I do accept when using Deca.

tren eod is prefect for a first timer...starting low like 50, the most 75mg eod is just rite....i do 100mg eod when prepping for a show and the last couple weeks before the show i bump it up to 200mgs eod...now thats some harsh shit, but tis better to look good then to feel good..lol...but keep it low and moderate for ur first time..tren is not a mickey mouse compound..

pudge

tren is a better lean mass builder mg for mg than test...if thats what u mean..test will get u big as fuck, but tren will get u better lean gains..

pudge

I'm currently running my Tren 100mg eod with Test Enanthate 1250mg ew. Gotta love it !! Although I'm running the Tren for only 6-8 wks and it was made by my sources chemist from Tren powder .....and I'm not happy with it all !! I'm gonna e-mail him right now !!

Meatball said:
so 75mg ed with 50mg prop ed would be overkill for a tren first timer? it only comes out at about 800mg juice a week

is it really that much more potent mg for mg compared to test?

Tren seems to affect everyone a bit different. Mg for mg, tren is one hell of an androgenic compound yet still very anabolic as well. I would not outright say 75mg ed would be overkill for a first time user, but it's safer to start low than high. You can always up your dose if your not getting what you want from the drug.

Back