Tren doses with Test e

Post up your cycle plan so people can give you their opinions

F**** didnt even check this thread out since like 8 am lol.. anyways ALWAYS open to some help guys :)

My cycle..

Tren e 400mgs 1-12
Test e 500mgs 1-13

pct.. deff need help with this Gonna take some advise and do nolva and clomid, when the time comes ill set that up.. gonna bring some aroma with me just in case things get titty

but any OP's :)?

** If i run tren higher.. Examples please, ( right now I have one 10ml vial tren 200mg/ml and one 10ml vial of test e 250mg/ml.. so AKA need more GEAR!! )

yes, there is a lot of advice going the way of test being higher than tren... but I'm not completely sold on it... how to explain the pros and advanced bodybuilders running 2-3k test per week, do u think they are running more than 2k of tren?? I highly doubt it

tren being run higher than test is not a bad idea, but I don't think it's the only way... I've had a few runs of tren w/ test, all were very good... besides the night sweats and "tren cough" lol

oh yeah... u better be ready for the sides that come with tren bro...

my original thought was the same as yours, but then i ran into some guys that do use that much tren. I never have. a receptor is either turned on or off, once they are all on then the rest just floats around.

what to do said it perfectly.

the only way this theory doesnt stick is if you believe the receptors can not be saturated. thats another debate itself.

I originally brought this up when i learned it from an anesthesiologist. made sense to me, and so far people from here that are doing it are reporting less side effects, you sacrifice a little water but thats about it.

there is this study floating around on tren, scally was part of it. they studied tren to see if it would work for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), it pretty much did everything test did but better.

Back