Tren E recrystallization help

Hugh Jerection

Hey guys, I would appreciate your input. Just made up a small personal batch of Tren E. It's my first time trying anything other than Test Cyp, and I want some confirmation on what recrystallization looks like.

Mixed it up as:

Tren 200mg/mL
18% BB
2% BA

Procedures went off unremarkably, but the next day when I checked to see if it held, I saw 15-20 objects that look like tiny hairs or filaments collected on the bottom. These quickly disappeared with just a little warm water bath, so I went ahead and filtered (Watman .20) and put the 25mLs into two bottles. On the next day one of the bottles was clear and looks great, while the other (the last one filled) had 5-10 "hairs." The "hairs" again disappear when heated. I've uploaded pics, but its hard to see them clearly.

Question: When I had problems with Test Cyp falling out, it just looked like there were oily swirls in the otherwise clear solution. Can recrystallization take on different structural forms? Are these tiny "hairs" crystallized hormone, or some kind of contaminent that made it through the filter because I pushed too hard?

(Sorry the pics aren't great and are upside down)

View attachment 560119View attachment 560120

when you brewd it did you thoroughly swirl/mix the tren over the heat?

i ask because theres a chance the vial with crystallization is holding more tren then the other due to not being mixed properly while on the heat. i always give it a good mix while on the heat then i filter and let it rest in the media bottle overnight before splitting into vials.

that way if there is a problem you can address the issue while you have the whole batch together. once you split it into vials its too late (unless you bust open all your vials).

when you brewd it did you thoroughly swirl/mix the tren over the heat?

i ask because theres a chance the vial with crystallization is holding more tren then the other due to not being mixed properly while on the heat. i always give it a good mix while on the heat then i filter and let it rest in the media bottle overnight before splitting into vials.

that way if there is a problem you can address the issue while you have the whole batch together. once you split it into vials its too late (unless you bust open all your vials).

Thanks for pointing this out, because I was questioning why one vial fell out, and the other held. I know that I swirled it pretty aggressively while mixing the powder with the BA and BB, but maybe I let down my guard when I added the oil. Maybe I took it off the heat too quickly. I remember consciously trying to avoid getting it too hot, as I've read somewhere that overheating tren can be detrimental.

If one vial is at a higher concentration at least it shouldn't vary too widely, as apparently Tren E doesn't hold well over 200mg/mL?

So far, just the one quick reheat was all it took. Both vials still looking great.

Back