Tren . from fina pellets ? does this still go on ?

darkwing86

Just looking for info on tren and color and what it comes from . I got some very orange stuff . I trust the source very well . 1)Do people still use fina for making tren a ? 2)also can tren a be made from something besides fina ? 3)And why is tren e different in color alot of the times from tren a ? also lol ... 4)whats tren e made from if not fina . Sorry for the question abuse . curious mind lol

Ok so the finaplex pelates have a binder and filler in it. This is what is responsible for the orange color when the binder isn't properly filtered out. There are multiple methods to make cina from the cards. My prefered method is the white crystal method. This produces a finished product the color of the oil.

Just looking for info on tren and color and what it comes from . I got some very orange stuff . I trust the source very well . 1)Do people still use fina for making tren a ? 2)also can tren a be made from something besides fina ? 3)And why is tren e different in color alot of the times from tren a ? also lol ... 4)whats tren e made from if not fina . Sorry for the question abuse . curious mind lol

1) yes ... better than chinese raws
2) yes ... chinese raws
3) difference in the raws
4) tren beans

Lol. Just to clarify with tren made from raws (most isn't from Fina), the dark color is when the brewer burned the tren, causing it to oxidize a bit. This actually decreases potency a little, which I find ironic as many think the darker, the better. :wiggle:

Back