tren into cycle

Diced

hey fellas, wanting to add some tren ace into my cycle currently running test prop 150mg eod with 12.5mg aromasin eod also running t3 25mg x2 a day . Things are going okay im holding a little bit of water which is anoying hoping the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will fix that just started bak up on that again last week was without for a few weeks on holidays. Anyway im looking to add tren at 350mg a week would like to drop the prop right back what other support supps will i need ? i dont have much coin so the bare minimum and only if its absolutely needed . on hand i have aromasin,clomid,nolva .

Thanks boys

Don't cut back on the test. The test amplifies the results from the tren plus it somewhat helps you to make it work. Tren dick sucks ass, youll get so frustrated if you don't run test with it. Been there done that.

what is your question? How many weeks cycle? How far along are you? Have you ever ran tren? You relieve water bloat by drinking more water, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or a duiretic.

Ran tren ethanate before, never got tren dik, but never got deca dik either, so may be it's just me. Tren does make you retain water like crazy though. Sometimes couldn't open my eyes in the morning, that's how bloated my face would get. Switching to drinking only distilled water seemed to help. Obviously cutting back on sodium intake is a must. Fritos will have to wait.

I started at 50-75mg eod the first week just to see what my body would od and how it would react. After noticing that my body loved, I was at 100mg eod

Back