Tren is no joke after all

Crappy thing about tren is the prolactin side effects. You need a totally separate drug to combat it the gyno. (arimidex, letro, nolva doesn't work)

Tren always just made happy. Like a feeling of peace at all times. Rage? I think there has to be other factors going on for one to feel at that point

i came to this forum trying to research. i have low test. only 265. doc has had me on 200mg cipionate every 2 weeks. see him again tomorrow. think he will up dose then tell me not to come back for 6 months. been lifting for years off and on. been back on for awhile now. but i bought some extra test and tren to take in addition to what doc gives me. to bump up some gains. what amount would you suggest being that if he up my prescription it will only get me to a normal range and prob at bottom of normal. i have 3 vials of test and 1 vial of tren. i want to put on some mass while shedding some fat and aggressivly banging my wife daily. lol

i came to this forum trying to research. i have low test. only 265. doc has had me on 200mg cipionate every 2 weeks. see him again tomorrow. think he will up dose then tell me not to come back for 6 months. been lifting for years off and on. been back on for awhile now. but i bought some extra test and tren to take in addition to what doc gives me. to bump up some gains. what amount would you suggest being that if he up my prescription it will only get me to a normal range and prob at bottom of normal. i have 3 vials of test and 1 vial of tren. i want to put on some mass while shedding some fat and aggressivly banging my wife daily. lol

Start your own thread dude in the TRT section of the forum and you'll get some help.

Do not add any extra test or tren until you dial in your TRT as it will complicate things further and fuck your blood test results.

Yea, I'm pretty sure I'm never trying Tren. I also heard that it clenches up your chest and makes you cough for a couple minutes after you inject it. Screw that.

Fifth day of first legit tren ace test prop cycle and its hit me like a ton of bricks. I was written up at work today for pulling a guy of a piece of equipment and pinning him down to scream at him. I've always had a short fuse but wow! I'm at 75mgs Ed of both so backing down to 50 of the tren. Any advice guys? I was warned 75 was too high for first tren cycle but didn't listen duh! Don't want to stop unless I have to. Ps sorry for the teen misprint!

Your an idiot. Tren didn't do this. Your just like the asshole who is an even bigger asshole when he's drunk. Grow up. I ran the Tren at 150mg ed and I don't get into altercations with people because I'm to stupid to work out disagreements with words. Stop using Steroids as an excuse for bad behavior. By the way tren is going to have you feeling like a million bucks have fun with that.

Last edited:
Your an idiot. Tren didn't do this. You just like the asshole who is an even bigger asshole when he's drunk. Grow up. I run the teen at 150mg ed and I don't get into altercations with people because I'm to stupid to work out disagreements with words. Stop using Steroids as an excuse for bad behavior. By the way teen is going to have you feeling like a million bucks have fun with that.

I haven't ran Tren yet (soon though) but I'm inclined to agree with DPR... I know loads of mild-mannered guys that transform into dicks as soon as a few beers pass their lips... it's either in you or it isn't, and I'll give you the same advice that I give those guys.

If drink does that to you, then don't drink...
Likewise, if gear (not just Tren) does that to you, then don't run gear!

On a sidenote, I just cried watching 'ET' - that damn Test, it must be the Test!!!!! ;)

ive ran numerous aas and oddly enough nothing made me as irritable as epistane. tren, dbol nothing really altered my mood, that damn epi though...whew.. i stay away from that stuff. and no im not trolling im totally serious.

use SIZZLE30 for 30% off at Sarmsearch

Fifth day of first legit tren ace test prop cycle and its hit me like a ton of bricks. I was written up at work today for pulling a guy of a piece of equipment and pinning him down to scream at him. I've always had a short fuse but wow! I'm at 75mgs Ed of both so backing down to 50 of the tren. Any advice guys? I was warned 75 was too high for first tren cycle but didn't listen duh! Don't want to stop unless I have to. Ps sorry for the teen misprint!
honestly if any aas set you off like that to pin someone down and you already know you have an issue with short fuse then aas is not for you IMO...

Hi guys I haven't checked in a hot minute but I was looking at this thread I started and it really made me laugh. First I'm a little embarrassed that I publicly admitted that I lost my temper to that degree but then I thought about it and figured I'd share what's going on almost two years later. I've ran a couple more cycles both with tren and though at times cranky have never since lost it. I feel strongly that dosage has everything to do with it and though I'm taking more than I was back then these days I should have listened to the guys that no more than me that I was starting off on too high a dose until I knew what it would do to me. Anyway Thanks to everyone that weighed in I have learned so much from the people here and it's good to be back after so long. Nice to see there's a few Alabama fans too lol

Tren is a love hate... I get strong sides from it at 200mg+.... I'm back on a blast right now and thinking of adding in 100mg enanthate per week ontop of 200mg test base...

Tren really is no joke, toxic stuff, strong as hell, but toxic..Atleast by the way you feel on it haha

One of my fancied substance is trenover, having no issues with self-control, luckily for me and people around.

Have you thought of running some proviron with this cycle in the future . It will help with the sides and your mood as well.
As others have said. I prefer my test lower than tren. I felt amazing running it this way. Such a great upbeat mood. More test for me and less tren equals short fuse, on edge. Quick to judge and react without thinking.

Thanks for sharing this .. (2yrs ago). Its funny when we can look back and laugh at ourselves...

Last edited:
Back