Tren Issues Despite Ancillaries

Xlshamoon65

Hello all! Before we go forward. 24 years old, 5' 10" 226lbs at 14% bf and this is my 3rd cycle with one year between each run, been in the gym for over a decade, I'm a bio major and chemistry minor so I'm fairly well read despite my age.

I've been running tren ace and test p 50mg each ED to have as stable levels as possible. I do letro every other day about .5mg letro EOD (any more than that I have no boners, any less I get acne which is not normal for me at all unless estrogen is outta control). I do 300mg B6 twice a day for prolactin and caber .5mg 2 times per week.

I've done my homework before touching tren knowing what the capable of. Despite my efforts my erections went from strong as fuck and my refractory period between orgasams being shorter than ever the first 4 weeks to slowly being too bendy before I can get my first nut off. I even cut the tren down by half to only 25mg ED and still no improvement. And my glands in my chest have always been large but seem slightly larger but I'm very self conscious about them so I may be imagining things.

My test was a decent brand but my tren was a homebrew of a friend but he uses he same. Can one be under or over dosed? Am I too sensitive? Is this the nature of tren? Were my ancillaries the problem?

Thanks in advance

you need to get blood works to check your levels. and if your a biology and chemistry major then you know how bad it is for you to do Anabolic Steroids before your body is finished developing (age 20 for your first cycle) and that includes your brain as well.

Back