Tren NONresponders- It's a real thing.. What are your experiences?

bats

Alright guys, I know this is my first post, I've read many, many posts on here.. I know how it works so read below:

First- a little about me.. Been lifting for about 14 years, with the latter 8-10 of those years being very serious. Aside from my regular day job, I'm also a certified personal trainer (so other than all my personal time spent under the iron, I've done some schooling as well). I'm just over 6 feet but just under 6'1" and I have been everything from 230 lbs (bench, squat, deadlift well in to the 1000b club) to 185 lbs and on stage. I am currently 206 lbs (working down to 195 for the summer) at 12% BF. I've done the below cycles prior to my first experience with tren (I always do a proper PCT, I know how to dose, I have never cruised, when I go off I am completely off)-

1- Oral only Winny (yeah I know i was young and dumb)
2- Test only
3- Test and oral dbol to kick it off
4- Test and Eq
5- Dbol to kick off- Test, Eq, NPP with oral anavar (took 3rd novice)
6- Test E and tren E (FAIL)
7- Test ace and Tren ace/E (FAIL)

I will be discussing my last 2 cycles, of which I am still on cycle 7. First of all- if you're gonna come at with me the regurgitated, what you've only heard other people say, and have no experience for yourself BS like- "you're gear was underdosed, or your gear was bunk"- just gtfo of here- thanks.

How do I know my gear was fine? - not only did I try several different vials, and 2 diff suppliers, but I got my buddy to cycle the same shit with me and he was gaining like he SHOULD on tren. Anyways- let's continue.

So cycle 6- Test E and Tren E: I decided I was going to run this cycle for 4-6 months, yes I Know- on the longer side but bloodwork and health was all fine- and I kid you not- I went through the first 4 months as if I was not on any gear but it seemed like I was making no gains. From all my previous cycles I had amazing gains.. but with this cycle I literally made NO gains. in the first 4 weeks I started developing a ridiculous amount of stomach acid and acid reflux to the point that I had to get prescription grade anti-acid and take it every day or I wouldn't be able to function. My diet was on point, and I was forcing myself to train even harder than usual because I thought maybe it was me- I revisited my diet and workout plan 3-4 times over the course of those 5 months to see what the hell I was doing wrong- at the end of the 5 months I was so disheartened I came completely off and went in to PCT (to note: the acid reflux completely disappeared). I searched forums everywhere and saw the same response to others inquiring about the same thing- "your gear is whack, your under dosing" (which i wasn't because I overtime though the same thing and brought the tren up to 700mg a week at one point, even tried different variations of test to tren etc) or that I should try tren ace. So after 6 months of being off I was like fuck it- I'm gonna try this again:

Cycle 7- Test ace and Tren ace: So thinking it was whack gear, I got a new supplier, and got a buddy to jump on with me and away we went. I was planning on a 4 months cycle- and the same thing happened, 2 weeks in- crazy acid reflux- 2 months in- no gains. i upped the dosages, played around with test to tren ratios, revisited my workout plans, and diet- nothing... meanwhile- my buddy was started to look like young arnold. Eventually 4 months in, with seriously- I KID YOU NOT- almost no gains that I can attribute to tren (comparable to my previous cycles I gained more on oral Winny) I came off tren and kept blasting the test- THIS WAS THE TURNING POINT. About 4 weeks after being completely off tren and keeping my Test dosage at 550mg a week I started noticing gains (The type of gains I experienced on previous cycles).. Now I'm 7 weeks in from being off tren and just test and I have noticed some SERIOUS gains (125 lb increase in deadlift, 85lbs on the bench, about 105lb on squat) where as before my Deadlift, bench, and squat in total had increased about 90-100lbs. Also- acid reflux completely gone.

There has to be some sort of connection, for it to happen to me twice with tren.. and then to notice what's happening when I'm off tren and just on test... What it is- I'm not too sure- But what I can say is- I do NOT respond to tren.. I believe it also inhibits the effect that any test I was taking would give me..

I know there will be some of you that think I didn't do this or didn't to that.. but as far as dosages, shooting on time every time, lifting heavy, hard, and properly, and keeping my daily meal plan on point - I had all of that in check.

I would love to hear the thoughts of others- I know my supplier says he's heard a few of the same stories, and a couple of my buddies say they have too.. But please do share if anyone can add to this.

Thanks,

No it's not possible to be a non responder to Tren. If it is good and you eat properly and train properly you will see results. You must have a bad batch or your diet was crap or something. Duck this is going to get interesting. Welcome to the the hood.

So there is no Test Ace.

Tren ace at 700mg and you would know it if it was good. You would have had to drink so much water every day to keep your kidneys hydrated.

Trust me the gear was bad. The strength increases from 700 mg a week is like benching 500lbs when you weigh 200.

Last edited:
No it's not possible to be a non responder to Tren. If it is good and you eat properly and train properly you will see results. You must have a bad batch or your diet was crap or something. Duck this is going to get interesting. Welcome to the the hood.

So there is no Test Ace.

Tren ace at 700mg and you would know it if it was good. You would have had to drink so much water every day to keep your kidneys hydrated.

Trust me the gear was bad. The strength increases from 700 mg a week is like benching 500lbs when you weigh 200.

^^
I agree here. tren is one of those things you WILL KNOW when you have good tren. even if just the sides lol.

not a fan of tren anymore though, makes me feel lazy and upset weeks in. love me some maste or deca

Alright guys, I know this is my first post, I've read many, many posts on here.. I know how it works so read below:

First- a little about me.. Been lifting for about 14 years, with the latter 8-10 of those years being very serious. Aside from my regular day job, I'm also a certified personal trainer (so other than all my personal time spent under the iron, I've done some schooling as well). I'm just over 6 feet but just under 6'1" and I have been everything from 230 lbs (bench, squat, deadlift well in to the 1000b club) to 185 lbs and on stage. I am currently 206 lbs (working down to 195 for the summer) at 12% BF. I've done the below cycles prior to my first experience with tren (I always do a proper PCT, I know how to dose, I have never cruised, when I go off I am completely off)-

1- Oral only Winny (yeah I know i was young and dumb)
2- Test only
3- Test and oral dbol to kick it off
4- Test and Eq
5- Dbol to kick off- Test, Eq, NPP with oral anavar (took 3rd novice)
6- Test E and tren E (FAIL)
7- Test ace and Tren ace/E (FAIL)

I will be discussing my last 2 cycles, of which I am still on cycle 7. First of all- if you're gonna come at with me the regurgitated, what you've only heard other people say, and have no experience for yourself BS like- "you're gear was underdosed, or your gear was bunk"- just gtfo of here- thanks.

How do I know my gear was fine? - not only did I try several different vials, and 2 diff suppliers, but I got my buddy to cycle the same shit with me and he was gaining like he SHOULD on tren. Anyways- let's continue.

So cycle 6- Test E and Tren E: I decided I was going to run this cycle for 4-6 months, yes I Know- on the longer side but bloodwork and health was all fine- and I kid you not- I went through the first 4 months as if I was not on any gear but it seemed like I was making no gains. From all my previous cycles I had amazing gains.. but with this cycle I literally made NO gains. in the first 4 weeks I started developing a ridiculous amount of stomach acid and acid reflux to the point that I had to get prescription grade anti-acid and take it every day or I wouldn't be able to function. My diet was on point, and I was forcing myself to train even harder than usual because I thought maybe it was me- I revisited my diet and workout plan 3-4 times over the course of those 5 months to see what the hell I was doing wrong- at the end of the 5 months I was so disheartened I came completely off and went in to PCT (to note: the acid reflux completely disappeared). I searched forums everywhere and saw the same response to others inquiring about the same thing- "your gear is whack, your under dosing" (which i wasn't because I overtime though the same thing and brought the tren up to 700mg a week at one point, even tried different variations of test to tren etc) or that I should try tren ace. So after 6 months of being off I was like fuck it- I'm gonna try this again:

Cycle 7- Test ace and Tren ace: So thinking it was whack gear, I got a new supplier, and got a buddy to jump on with me and away we went. I was planning on a 4 months cycle- and the same thing happened, 2 weeks in- crazy acid reflux- 2 months in- no gains. i upped the dosages, played around with test to tren ratios, revisited my workout plans, and diet- nothing... meanwhile- my buddy was started to look like young arnold. Eventually 4 months in, with seriously- I KID YOU NOT- almost no gains that I can attribute to tren (comparable to my previous cycles I gained more on oral Winny) I came off tren and kept blasting the test- THIS WAS THE TURNING POINT. About 4 weeks after being completely off tren and keeping my Test dosage at 550mg a week I started noticing gains (The type of gains I experienced on previous cycles).. Now I'm 7 weeks in from being off tren and just test and I have noticed some SERIOUS gains (125 lb increase in deadlift, 85lbs on the bench, about 105lb on squat) where as before my Deadlift, bench, and squat in total had increased about 90-100lbs. Also- acid reflux completely gone.

There has to be some sort of connection, for it to happen to me twice with tren.. and then to notice what's happening when I'm off tren and just on test... What it is- I'm not too sure- But what I can say is- I do NOT respond to tren.. I believe it also inhibits the effect that any test I was taking would give me..

I know there will be some of you that think I didn't do this or didn't to that.. but as far as dosages, shooting on time every time, lifting heavy, hard, and properly, and keeping my daily meal plan on point - I had all of that in check.

I would love to hear the thoughts of others- I know my supplier says he's heard a few of the same stories, and a couple of my buddies say they have too.. But please do share if anyone can add to this.

Thanks,

You want a simple way to KNOW if you can eliminate the drug from the blame game? Get two blood tests; one with standard ECLIA estradiol, and another with the sensitive LC-MS/MS estradiol assay.

The sensitive will be much lower if your tren is legit.

Oh, and it's entirely possible to have two crap labs sell to you. I've seen it happen online and in the gym scene.

Unless you're a mutant. Can you shoot laser beams from your eyes? That would make sense too. :)

Back