Tren or masteron...

mpheclipse

Sup guys...got a question I need some help with.... I am currently in week 3 of my 16-18 week cycle of test enanthate(750mgs per wk) eq(600mgs weekly) ..... was gonna start masteron at week 10 and run it till the end of my cycle..... here is my question. Would it be better to use tren instead of masteron... or are they similar in results... I get bad sides from tren and dont want to get post cycle therapy (pct) gyno (I will be using nolva and clomid)...would 100mgs of masteron eod for 6-8 weeks yield similar results??? Thanks!!

I can speak from experience having done a test/eq/tren cycle. If you eat big, you can expect to gain quite a bit of strength and size on that combo. It really covers all the bases. I get some pretty nasty sides from tren though, so its bitter sweet.

I cant say much about the masteron, I know many who use it and love it. I dont know many that would substitute tren for it though. Bump for that.

Gyno during post cycle therapy (pct) can be avoided with the use of both a SERM (nolva) and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromasin or adex). B6 is a handy little vitamin to keep prolactin sides at bay during your tren use. Do a little research on that as well.

mpheclipse said:
Sup guys...got a question I need some help with.... I am currently in week 3 of my 16-18 week cycle of test enanthate(750mgs per wk) eq(600mgs weekly) ..... was gonna start masteron at week 10 and run it till the end of my cycle..... here is my question. Would it be better to use tren instead of masteron... or are they similar in results... I get bad sides from tren and dont want to get post cycle therapy (pct) gyno (I will be using nolva and clomid)...would 100mgs of masteron eod for 6-8 weeks yield similar results??? Thanks!!

Tren will give everything you think masteron will, but masteron won't do a thing for you unless you diet is perfect.

and masteron only works 100% if your bf% is under a certain level... i would go for tren bro! i fuckin love the shit and if i wasn't so broke i'dbe running it along side my test e right now

crushershockey said:
and masteron only works 100% if your bf% is under a certain level... i would go for tren bro! i fuckin love the shit and if i wasn't so broke i'dbe running it along side my test e right now

Well said!

Masteron is a nice cosmetic aid, but in no way something to be substituted in place of Tren.

Take the tren. If you can do both, I'd do them both. That'd be an awesome combo, I cant wait to try it myself.

go with tren. add Winstrol (winny) if you really want the rocked out look.

i didnt like masteron, it didnt do anything for my body and was harder on me emotionally then tren is.

Ive always wondered about the quality of mas, for lack of a better word. It seem slike primo to me its kind of expensive and are the results really worth it, were as tren is pretty cheap and accesible. And someone said something about it being cosmetic, would it be similar to for instance Winstrol (winny) a "harding" drug; and what are some of the sides of mas, if someone could let me know, i dont mean to hijack this thread.

yeah i want to know too i havnt really noticed anything yet...3 weeks and counting feel great and stong like bull......from tren ace

Tren and Masteron are two seperate classes...Tren bulds...no water retention....masteron is the polisher once you get to near where you want...toss Masteron in.

Gator

I'd agree with what everypne says.
*tren and masteron are different products, and have different goals.
*if you have to compare, tren is way superior.

Warmachine said:
go with tren. add Winstrol (winny) if you really want the rocked out look.

i didnt like masteron, it didnt do anything for my body and was harder on me emotionally then tren is.

tren and Winstrol (winny) together is a great combo for gettin rock hard and getting a nice cut if you eat and train right... but you will probably get some pretty bad sides from taking them

Tren enanthate

I will prolly go with tren then..... tried acetate last few times and loved it but hate the frequent picks...... What would be a good dosage of tren enanthate????? I was thinking around 300-400 weekly( basically 75mgs eod as acetate would do)....let me know what cha think guys....thankxx

I agree with the other posts. Masteron is fun but doesn't pack the punch of tren. On the other hand, I am wary of the sides that come with tren. 300-400 mgs. of tren enanthate is a reasonable dose.

DougoeFre5h said:
I can speak from experience having done a test/eq/tren cycle. If you eat big, you can expect to gain quite a bit of strength and size on that combo. It really covers all the bases. I get some pretty nasty sides from tren though, so its bitter sweet.

I cant say much about the masteron, I know many who use it and love it. I dont know many that would substitute tren for it though. Bump for that.

Gyno during post cycle therapy (pct) can be avoided with the use of both a SERM (nolva) and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromasin or adex). B6 is a handy little vitamin to keep prolactin sides at bay during your tren use. Do a little research on that as well.

Tell me more about this test/eq/tren cycle? I have the tren and the test. Why add the eq? Not bashing just want to know since this next cycle will be my 6th and Im looking to up the ante.

Everyone's forgetting where he wants to use the tren. I wouldn't run tren at the end of a cycle. It will kill your libido and really give your HPTA an additional piling on beat-down right before you start PCT. Tren is the superior Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) overall, but next time use it during the main part of your cycle then you can run test or whatever you're stacking it with a little longer than the tren before you start post cycle therapy (pct), problem solved.

crushershockey said:

hahahahah HELLL YEAH!! I LOVE TREN

Back