Tren Powder

Ozzy27

Olympian Bodybuilder
Is the conversion the same or easier than making it with pellets ? How much would each gram yield and at what mg/ml ? If someone has done this , please give me a quick run down on how the process goes. The only problem I can see is getting a scale and having to be precise with it. Thanks

Peace Oz

Last edited by a moderator:
You shouldn't talk about prices here, but ya, that is a high price. Tren acetate conversion is easier then the pelletes, although I never used the pellets. read any conversion method and it would be the same for fina. (ie. deca, test. etc.) Use 5%BA as solvent. Still cheap in the end result as that 20g will yeild 200ml at 100mg/ml. Also, you only need to scale the total amount of powder, if it's 20g just put in the solvent and make your stuff.

Ozzy, I had to edit out the price.

That price IMO is pretty good and I don't think you will be able to find it for much cheaper.

If you are looking for a scale, check out Ebay. I purchased my scale from there and it was pretty cheap. For the amount of conversions I do, I don't really need anything fancy and expensive.

Easto said:
Ozzy, I had to edit out the price.

That price IMO is pretty good and I don't think you will be able to find it for much cheaper.

If you are looking for a scale, check out Ebay. I purchased my scale from there and it was pretty cheap. For the amount of conversions I do, I don't really need anything fancy and expensive.
No problem Easto , and thanks for the tip for ebay. I never even gave ebay a thought. I thought it was a good price too...I don't know what deadlift is talking about :dunno:

Peace Oz

Actually, Rado found it and posted it on SS (making fun of me). I thought it was funny as heck, so it's my new avatar. I only use it on this board though.

Back