Tren/Test/Var ?

slojack

War Eagle
6'5" 248
BF in the teens
This will be 6th Cycle

Have the choice of picking up Tren, Test E,P or Sust, and Anavar.

Im looking to put on some more size and strength

If I were to use a test and tren what would be the proper doses?

If ive left any info out just let me know.

all post cycle therapy (pct) in house already

how long do you want to run for?
what kind of tren are you going to run? or are you going to base that off of your test choice??

i'm running tren e/test e/ and gonna finish up my cycle with var most likely... i love this cycle

slojack. is a good cyle, test-prop tren-enth

test 400mg/weeks tren 400 mg weeks. and 40mg/week for oxandrolone.

10 weeks for testo-p, 8 weeks for tren, 10 weeks for anavar.

i did almost same cycles 4 times in six years. solid gains not that mush in weigh, but harder and stronger.

whats your cycle history bud???

tren isn't something that should be used early on.. the gold standard is cycle 4 or 5

3J don't you think he should run a little more test then tren? Also for a first run w tren most say 50 mg eod- might be a little safer than 50ed incase he freaks out w sides. I'd also start the tren a couple weeks in afterthe test levels are fully flowing to avoid any problems with libido

I'd run
weeks 1-10 test p 100-150mg eod
weeks 3-10 tren a 50mg eod & up to 75 or 100 after 2 weeks if sides aren't bad
weeks 1-10 var 40-50mg ed

3J don't you think he should run a little more test then tren? Also for a first run w tren most say 50 mg eod- might be a little safer than 50ed incase he freaks out w sides. I'd also start the tren a couple weeks in afterthe test levels are fully flowing to avoid any problems with libido

I'd run
weeks 1-10 test p 100-150mg eod
weeks 3-10 tren a 50mg eod & up to 75 or 100 after 2 weeks if sides aren't bad
weeks 1-10 var 40-50mg ed

i disagree.... you will have more stable blood levels going 50mg ed then u would at 75mg eod... more stable blood levels mean less sides...

same thing with the prop... 100eod is gonna give you less stable blood levels then 50mg ed...

i dont think running var for 10 weeks is the best of ideas... dont get me wrong iv thought about it.. but some of the guys on the board have steered me away from it..

50mg of test p is more then enough to keep your libido in check.. though you'll prob have a harder time busting a nut.. thats with any 19-nor..

and since he's running tren ace.. if he cant handle the sides.. he can stop and have it leave his system quickly...

I hear what you're saying. It's a long & on-going debate with the tren ace Ed vs eod. Some swear by Ed some swear by eod. I guess it depends on the person. I can't speak about it personally as my first run with tren has been pushed forward to the summer bc of schedule issues. As for the var- while liver toxic it's relatively mild. If you can afford to run it for 10 weeks you can clearly afford some liv52 &/or milk thistle to help offset any issues it could bring on. Looks like dtones here. Let's see what he says...

fantastic advice 3j, great stuff.

i have to agree with massive on increasing his test though, on the simple fact of his current body weight, his goal being to put on size, and it being his 6th cycle. 50mg ed test p would suffice for libido, as you stated 3j, but lets give this guy some more size and strength with this cycle. and eod injections of test p will yield stable blood levels although tren a is more stable ed (acetate is quicker than propionate).

test p 100mg ed wks 1-10
tren a 50mg ed wks 3-10
var 80mgs/ed wks 5-10
hcg 250 ius e3d wks 1-8
aromasin 12.5mg ed wks 1-10
prami .5mg ed wks 3-10

run a relatively clean bulk (300g pro/ 300g carb/ 80g fat) and 30 min moderate cardio pwo. you should be happy with the results.

i dont like the idea of running any oral, including var, for 10 wks. it is relatively mild, but even with liver protection, thats a very long time to have any degree of toxic compounds filtering through your liver.

Last edited:
Well put Dtone. Question though-- for the AIDS or Cancer patients that are prescribed anavar... How long do they run it for?? Not tryin to he a smart-ass & please correct me if I'm wrong but I doubt they're prescribed it for only 5 weeks at a time...

Well put Dtone. Question though-- for the AIDS or Cancer patients that are prescribed anavar... How long do they run it for?? Not tryin to he a smart-ass & please correct me if I'm wrong but I doubt they're prescribed it for only 5 weeks at a time...

pulled from LLewellyn's anabolics 2007:

"A more recent study looked at escalating doses (20mg, 40mg, 80mg) of oxandrolone in 262 HIV+ men. the drug was administered for a period of 12 weeks. The group taking 20mg of ox per day showed no statistically significant trends of heptotoxicity in lever enzyme values. those men taking 40mg noticed a mean increase of approximately 30-50% in liver enzyme values, while the group of men taking 80mg noticed an approximate 50-100% increase. Approximately 10-11% of the patients in the 40mg group noticed World Health Organization grade III and IV toxicity according to AST and ALT values (liver enzyme values). this figure jumped to 15% in the 80mg group."

so no one died, but i wouldn't want to be one of the 15% to be noticed as a World Health Organization grade III and IV levels of liver toxicity.

I stand corrected. Thanks for responding with something factual instead of an opinion. Good shit bro. That's how you prove a case.

pulled from LLewellyn's anabolics 2007:

"A more recent study looked at escalating doses (20mg, 40mg, 80mg) of oxandrolone in 262 HIV+ men. the drug was administered for a period of 12 weeks. The group taking 20mg of ox per day showed no statistically significant trends of heptotoxicity in lever enzyme values. those men taking 40mg noticed a mean increase of approximately 30-50% in liver enzyme values, while the group of men taking 80mg noticed an approximate 50-100% increase. Approximately 10-11% of the patients in the 40mg group noticed World Health Organization grade III and IV toxicity according to AST and ALT values (liver enzyme values). this figure jumped to 15% in the 80mg group."

so no one died, but i wouldn't want to be one of the 15% to be noticed as a World Health Organization grade III and IV levels of liver toxicity.

Wow. good stuff.

Great stuff. Technically though it would appear you could run 20mg for the first 2 weeks and then up to 40mg for 8 weeks and be okay... Just saying...

Great stuff. Technically though it would appear you could run 20mg for the first 2 weeks and then up to 40mg for 8 weeks and be okay... Just saying...

this is true. but from my experience, var's effects are pretty minuscule under ~60mg ed. and it is a little on the pricey side to be taking an ineffective dose solely to prolong duration of administration.

this is true. but from my experience, var's effects are pretty minuscule under ~60mg ed. and it is a little on the pricey side to be taking an ineffective dose solely to prolong duration of administration.

Touché.

I felt pretty damn good @ 30mg/day, amazing at 40mg/day, & really fn pumped @ 50mg/day when I weighed 220lbs. I can't say about anything more. I was merely saying though, but again you raise good point. I'm putting this one to rest.

+2 for dtone. You earned your reps on this one brother. Well done.

Touché.

I felt pretty damn good @ 30mg/day, amazing at 40mg/day, & really fn pumped @ 50mg/day when I weighed 220lbs. I can't say about anything more. I was merely saying though, but again you raise good point. I'm putting this one to rest.

+2 for dtone. You earned your reps on this one brother. Well done.

when you say you felt "pumped" at 50mg/day, can u describe what you mean? I will be running var at 60mg/day for my next cycle (along with test)

also, what test were you running? do you think it makes a difference in the visible gains from var, depending on what kind of test you run?

Back