tren vs peptide sermorelin ghrp 6, 3

Mr P

Super Moderator
in short time effect tren show a dry massive look, on the other hand after taking sermorelin ghrp 6 and 2 mix over a month, I look dry & vascular while maintaining mass, it seems tren with the negative sides it carries vs peptides on the long run with no negative sides both are same,the difference is tren faster but deadlier, these peptide work same as hgh but takes over a month to fully appreciate the that wonder power burning fat that gives an extraordinary hard dry look same as tren, ..
feed back please

if its like tren but without the negative side effects id like to hear more about this, especially with those looking to do tren as beginners.

if its like tren but without the negative side effects id like to hear more about this, especially with those looking to do tren as beginners.

yes to me has worked just same as tren looking hard and vascular while maintain mass, this peptide works like hgh and or tren, I want our community involved like yourself Nicky..
have any others around here tried a prescribed peptide? or ugl ?

these are prescribed peptides FDA approved and really work well commanding the puipitary to work on It's own not like the more expensive hgh that takes over the puipitary gland puts it to sleep with a possible side that the gland won't wake up on it's own, hgh also carrie stronger sides,..

HgH is the best hormon but bad sides are what the F.D.A is observing and they are controlling hgh more than before, soon it will be hard to prescribe do to all the bad sides from known risks. Among the possible long-term side effects of HGH is an increased risk of cancer, and other dangerous side effects have been reported, including nerve pain and elevated cholesterol and glucose levels. For this reason, also makes a thick gut around the abdomen, hgh takes over the pipuitary glad and on the long use may cause the pipuitary to fall asleep and never wake up again..

on the other hand these peptides or mk 677 work on waking up the pipuitary glad to produce more growth hormon even when your not working out with very minimal sides

What is your favorite Crypto Currency?

With all the new crypto currency out there,
I was wondering what your favorite one is and why.
Please post a reply.
I like Bitcoin and Ethereum because I trade them online and
they have the biggest swing in price to maximize profits.

https://Bitcoin-doubled.com

Back