Tren & Win-V

82nd Killer

37 Confirmed Kills
Looking to run Tren & Winstrol (winny) for 8 weeks to trim off some BF. Here's my history, use chemical enhancement for the past 8 years, I've been in a wheelchair for 6 months after being shot in Iraqi. (I should have got out in '03 like I planned to) I've been working out for 4 months now, my question is should I still use a post cycle therapy (pct) after this cycle. I never took these 2 together without Test, and has anyone used Researchology Clomi?

Im sorry I don't have an answer for your ? But I would like to say thanks from myself and my little girls for your service I hope every thing works out for you and again thanks .

"Yes" you still need to run a post cycle therapy (pct) after your cycle, and "Yes", Research-ology carries all top notch products.

Yes you still need post cycle therapy (pct) and researchology products are all legit. Are you permanently in a wheelchair or temporarily? I don't know too much about para-cycling but from what I understand blood-clotting can be a serious issue...be sure to have regular checkups and bloodwork done if it's permanent.

I'm currently wheel chair free, I took 2 bullets to the right leg, one in the thigh and one in the calf. Luckily there was no damage to the bone, only the muscle tissue. Working out hurts like you could never imagine, but it gets better as the months go by. Any recommendations for treating my hamster with the clomi? I was thinking 250mg/7 day then 100mg/7days, what are your thoughts? Thanks for the input, it's appreciated.

Last edited:
Clomid PCT;

Day 1 - 300mg (optional)
Day 2 - 11 - 100mg day
Day 12 - 21 - 50mg/day

BTW.....a Tren/Winny cycle is not really going to make you drop BF, diet and cardio are still the only proven ways to accomplish that.

Thanks for the input guys, cardio has been really rough, and I'm adding the Tren/Win to help move things along. The muscle atrophy in the right leg is very noticiable from the tissue that was lost during surgery. I'm kind of looking forward to getting it back to a some what normal size. Once again thanks for the input StoneCold.

Back