Tren

sigh...I hear it s awesome and I m glad your having real success with it..I m jealous actually...
I believe this goes back to the root of it all as pointed out by several other s..we re all differant, we all have differant side s..and to what point we call it.. and our successes...will vary as well...
I believe a little debate/discussion like this is healthy and good for the forum...

Im running Tren Enth right now at 500mg per week with Test 500mg week and dbol 20mg on training days, as well as T3, 4 days per week. Running this cycle has been my best to date!!! At started at 185 pounds and 2 weeks ago I was 215 pounds, some of that is fat cause iv been eating sooo much but my diet is pretty clean, cheat now and then. I plan on starting insulin for the last 4 weeks and upping my T3 Dose! Its gonna be a hard ride people. Gotta take a week off upper body cause I overtrained my forearm a bit.
As far as Tren side effects, yes but not all that bad. Heartburn, insomnia (but I take ambien and love it) acne, oily, snap aggression, everything pisses you off! No blood pressure issues with tren only dbol. Horny all the time. Other side effect of tren include incredibal strength and unreal muscle gains. My question is how the hell am I gonna keep my bodyfat down now when I start slin!? Gonna run 10 iu’s morning and 10 in evening. This is the best from a bodybuilder I know and by the looks of him its no joke!!!

i don't wanna hijack Tuet's thread, so please start a new one if you need more advice.

But since were here, I would say the biggest thing people forget about Slin, or don't know, is that it does not discriminate. What i mean is it does great at transporting nutrients... but it doesn't leave any out. IMO you gotta keep your diet the cleanest while using Slin... lest you turn into a fat ass!!

not wanna hijack either, but did anyone hear back from the guy that was on his 6th month of Tren?? lab results?
thanks,

Patience? YOU are preaching patience? From the guy who can't go on a 10 day trip without finding some way to smuggle himself some juice?

Patience? Look at my stats... 27 years training and making gains... So, no I have never tried to shortcut the system and then suffered health problems because of it.

And as far as the "smuggling" it was a thread to pick peoples brains on how to travel on cycle. Nothing to do with patience.

I will always advocate not trying to shortcut, but working hard and relying on the fundamentals way before naively abusing juice.

Last edited:
Took a 200 mg shot..coughed so hard i took a knee..vision blurred, night was a long sweaty one, vivid dreams and paranoia..felt weird ..trained for 2 days..3 rd day did it again and all the above were amplified by a factor of 3..like bad acid trip back in 86...really..it ran it s course in 72 hour s and with a little suspension and a lot of support from these dudes I did not go to the e.r. as I was scared I had fukked myself.
I only preach caution cuz I feel it s the right thing to do even if most people are gonna do it like you said...make s me feel better if you will...that s all..collecting Karma I quess...
I wish I could run it but as I m not gonna compete again, and am almost where I m happy to with my LOOK...nope..

Sounds like you are allergic to it or something ya know? Like your body just really doesn't like the stuff.

It would appear so..or it was the MAD doses....and I have to be honest..to say I ll NEVER do it again ???
IF it does seem like I want to try it, it ll be at half the recommended dose by YOU GUYS and not some gym guru fuck..who still think s it s funny...fukker.
...and I m hyper sensitive to shit like codiene,.wire s me like blow...allergy med s like benadryl make me speed..etc..
.so you can see how it LITERALLY RAN AWAY with my mind, my system...whew..it was a real bad scene dude.
Just trying to dissuade the casual low dose aas user( I m gonna get ripped for this ) like I ve become to really think it over...:Pat:

yea, i hear ya, it certainly has way more sides than any other steroid out there.

I've known people to get good results shooting as small of an amount as 25mg eod. So don't be afraid to start low if you do decide to try again.

Back