TrenA/Prop/Drol .. Let the games begin!

TommyTrainR

Just did first pin of the cycle. Doing the following

50mg drol/day (weeks 1-4)
175mg prop/eod (weeks 1-12)
100mg tren/eod (weeks 1-10)

All are GP products. Running aromasin @ 12.5mg/eod at the moment..might bump it to ed if needed. Starting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in 2 weeks @ 500iu/week. Clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). B6 to help with prolactin (waiting on my bromo or cabar to come in whenever that may be).

should be a fun ride!!!

aromasin needs every day imo even if you have to drop to 6.25 mg a day . your blood levels will remain more stable and cause less side effects.

aromasin needs every day imo even if you have to drop to 6.25 mg a day . your blood levels will remain more stable and cause less side effects.

thanks dawg.. i think ill go for the 6.25 mg a day to keep blood levels stable. i appreciate the input.

this is my first go with drol. i have plenty to bump it up to 100mg/day. what are your thoughts on this?

thanks dawg.. i think ill go for the 6.25 mg a day to keep blood levels stable. i appreciate the input.

this is my first go with drol. i have plenty to bump it up to 100mg/day. what are your thoughts on this?

drol is VERY different on different people . i would do 50 mg the 1st time running it and see how it does on you.
you could do 50 mg weeeks 1-4 and again weeks 8-12 at that dose.

Back