trenbolon cycle length

isotop

hi guys , i have a friend who wants to do a 6 month cycle
(hes been training 5 years with 3 years of steroid use)

he told me he wants to do 3 month mass 2 weeks off and 3 month cutting,
i suggested test e + tren e + drostanlone e (masteron long ester)

he asked me to ask around if he could use tren for a long time,
if u have any reccomandations for his cycle plz respond...

btw his no rookie, on his last cycle he weighed 290 lbs (16-17%bf) and he competed in 2 powerlifting evants and placed first in his category in both events (altough his ultimate goal is bodybuilding)

thx for the help guys.

Last edited:
Some people get away with long tren cycles but it's definitely not for everybody. What's the longest he has run tren for?

Yea, its individualized...I did Tren for 3-4 months 100 mgs eod and loved it.
After my cycle which included several EOD compounds switching up every few weeks(test throughout) My bloodwork came back fine.

This worked for me.

Gator

The two weeks off makes no sense. Either come off or don't. But two weeks off with long esters has no advantage.

mranak said:
The two weeks off makes no sense. Either come off or don't. But two weeks off with long esters has no advantage.
I wanted to point that out as well. It won't give him a 'break', but it'll screw him up.

so would u say he could use the tren during all the cycle ?

one more thing he is going to take boldenon during all the cycle.

As a side note, I get zero sides from any aas, including tren. I ran tren ace and tren hhbc already. When the time comes, i'm thinking of doing longer tren cycles myself. Longest I ran was maybe 12 weeks, it was a long time ago.

I used Tren for 5 weeks and my hairline moved about a full half-inch back (Knarly "widow's peak" which I've never had)...AAHHH!!!!

Nobody knows how it will affect your friend. Some people get away with running tren for 12-52 weeks. Others can't tolerate it at all. he has only run it for 4 weeks. If I were him, I would save the tren for the last half of the cycle. run test and eq for the duration and throw in the tren for the last half.

I would like to back up the folks who said two weeks off is goofy. If he wants, he can drop the dose and just run a low dose of test for a month alongside l-dex and hcg, then jump back in if he likes. It is not a popular option, but I have seen some things happen myself that I would like to change in the way the standard cycle is run. In speaking with some of the big name trainers on the net, I found that some of them advocate switching compounds and/or doses every 6-8 weeks in order to keep gains coming at a steady rate. Some employ that 2-3 weeks off deal with clomid/l-dex...sometimes hcg.

If he is going to run tren for a long time, it would be wise to run hcg during the cycle. I run 250iu S/Su.

I agree with swelling about coming off for a bit, keep switching it up to keep constant gains.

Also, I guess he can run tren for that period of time, however I'd get a checkup/bloodwork done every 6-8 weeks after the 10th week or so to make sure everything is okay.

faverr said:
Some people can do it, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
You cant just say you wouldnt recommend it to anyone without stating the reasoning behind it. Otherwise it's an empty comment.

pineapple said:
You cant just say you wouldnt recommend it to anyone without stating the reasoning behind it. Otherwise it's an empty comment.

Right...especially with 10 posts and no street cred

has anyone ever had their liver checked after using tren? i've read that the effects of tren on the liver are in dispute. i've only ever run test e and my liver was fine both times. i'm just curious.

the cycle he wants looks something like this :

test e 1-6 month
test prop 1-1 month
tren ace 1-1 month
eq 1-6 month
tren e 3-6 month
drostanlone e 3-6 month

a-dex & letro & colmid & nolva are available also...

avoiding orals to prevent to much liver damage

Last edited:
mabusincarnate said:
has anyone ever had their liver checked after using tren? i've read that the effects of tren on the liver are in dispute. i've only ever run test e and my liver was fine both times. i'm just curious.
Its bad on the kidneys not the liver. At least that's what everyone is saying.

Back