"trenbolone acetate increases protein and decreases fat deposition"

No offense but that's like saying because i have a high carb day and end up sweating all night while sleeping that carbs taken in high amounts actually cause fat burning.

Or sweatpants cause fat burning due to the same principle. :goof:

Just to update here, after 8 weeks of Tren ace i was able to get to 10%bf with the same exact diet that has never gotten me below 12% before. The shit burns fat, i dont fuckn care what anyone says.

if you gain muscle without an accompanying gain in fat then you your % bodyfat will be reduced. so perhaps fat wasnt burned so much as not added while muscle was being added. then i guess you can burn additional calories with the extra effort in the gym.

its all about the food and exercise ...easier to eat good and bust ass in the gym on gear

good food+more muscle mass=fatloss

what is this bloat from prop/tren you speak of ? never seen it

from what i have read, people seem to bloat from the prop. my primary goal is to use this as a summer sexy cycle. it will be prop and fina. i actually have some dbol and curiosity to try it since i never have but the fact that its contrary to my goals makes it unlikely ill use it.

anyway, i just want to make sure i get all the sexy without the bloat.

if you gain muscle without an accompanying gain in fat then you your % bodyfat will be reduced. so perhaps fat wasnt burned so much as not added while muscle was being added. then i guess you can burn additional calories with the extra effort in the gym.

this said it all, more muscle = better fat burnning . do steroids burn fat, no , muscle does

this said it all, more muscle = better fat burnning . do steroids burn fat, no , muscle does

i added no new muscle, just lost fat at a rate like never before. nothing else changed as far as my diet or exercise patterns. You guys can sit there and tell people steroids dont burn fat till youre blue in the face, i could fuckin care less. ill just keep it my little secret.

i added no new muscle, just lost fat at a rate like never before. nothing else changed as far as my diet or exercise patterns. You guys can sit there and tell people steroids dont burn fat till youre blue in the face, i could fuckin care less. ill just keep it my little secret.

i bet you burned fat and i bet you didnt loose a pound you just didnt see the gain because you lost fat, i believe it can burn fat , it turns up your internal heat from the high protien turn over the convesion of food to muscle, like i said before muscle = more fat burned

I gotta go back and read that again but i think that had some logic to it.

i run tren always i can say one thing it realy does change your body

sounds like an interesting arguement! the eyes and mind do play tricks on us from time to time.
But i used tren b4 and withing two weeks it did seem as if fat loss was happening but then again the same point does come to my mind just made by captain awsome (makes sense)

from what i have read, people seem to bloat from the prop. my primary goal is to use this as a summer sexy cycle. it will be prop and fina. i actually have some dbol and curiosity to try it since i never have but the fact that its contrary to my goals makes it unlikely ill use it.

anyway, i just want to make sure i get all the sexy without the bloat.

Do you even workout?

I'm still on the fence because you guys can be sweating from this heat you think is burning fat and losing water weight which will make those stupid plastic calipers read less.

Those of you who say you've used tren and have lost bodyfat without changing your diet or training platform (which i think is all bullshit right off the top), how are you measuring bodyfat?
Do you weigh EXACLTY the same amount and have before and after pics to post?

I was going to test this but as some may know...my little supply made it's way to my kitchen floor.

I actually didnt get any sweats from tren. When i started the tren i was around 220@ 16%bf and now im sitting at 200 and 10.7%. i added the tren halfway thru my cut i actually started at 235 but that was right after a cycle and i was at least 10lbs bloated so im not sure what my real BF was then. It took me 2.5 months to go from 235 to 220 without the aid of any drugs, and then it only took a month to go from 220 down to 200. It was amazing. Didnt change my diet one bit.

Back