"trenbolone acetate increases protein and decreases fat deposition"

Maybe i missed it...cycle dets? tren alone? I'm interested in hearing more

50mg tren ED and 50mg of test prop EOD. Ive been running that same dose of Test prop for about 9 months straight now. Basically HRT, i am 38 years old after all.

I'm still on the fence because you guys can be sweating from this heat you think is burning fat and losing water weight which will make those stupid plastic calipers read less.

Those of you who say you've used tren and have lost bodyfat without changing your diet or training platform (which i think is all bullshit right off the top), how are you measuring bodyfat?
Do you weigh EXACLTY the same amount and have before and after pics to post?

I was going to test this but as some may know...my little supply made it's way to my kitchen floor.

A lot of professional level lifters have anecdotally found that tren cuts body fat. These ppl already are experienced at dehydrating the fuck out of themselves and the real body fat reduction is very real.

Does everyone respond the same? Hell no.

Doc's pretty solid with info....but i'm still not going to take steroids with hopes of losing fat. I may take them while running t3 to prevent muscle loss but cardio and a clean diet of reduced calories are the best weight to cut that body fat. If i were real serious, i'd just get some dnp and drop that fat.

Sorry for my noobness, but what's 'dnp' ?

what are people using these days to minimize bloat throughout cycle? last time i did a cycle like this it was arimindex then clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) and nolvadex if gyno pops up. now i see people talking about AIFM, letro, aromasin and the letters Aromatase inhibitor (AI) are more common. tough for a broly to make up his mind.

50mg tren ED and 50mg of test prop EOD. Ive been running that same dose of Test prop for about 9 months straight now. Basically HRT, i am 38 years old after all.

Ever get the old "tren cough"? This is the only side that I have a problem with. I've never had any adverse reaction to any other injects. If you've had it explain what it was like and how long it lasted. Thanks.

Ever get the old "tren cough"? This is the only side that I have a problem with. I've never had any adverse reaction to any other injects. If you've had it explain what it was like and how long it lasted. Thanks.

Nope, no tren cough. Only thing ive noticed is some slightly reduced cardio ability. Before i could run a 6.5 min mile pretty easy. now a 7.5 min mile is actually work.

Id only use aromasin if youre using a high dose of test. Otherwise theres no need for an anti e.

i remember your recent comment about people who do it are a little too vain. well, i guess thats me. last cycle i had with test i looked like a sumo wrestler face. i really want to minimize bloat the best i can. im going to be very careful with the diet but i also want to take the ant-e measure to be sure.

i remember your recent comment about people who do it are a little too vain. well, i guess thats me. last cycle i had with test i looked like a sumo wrestler face. i really want to minimize bloat the best i can. im going to be very careful with the diet but i also want to take the ant-e measure to be sure.

Just run a low dose of test and a little more Tren. The test is just in there for wood purposes anyhow. Its not like the 2 have synergy. In fact alot of people will tell you if they run a higher dose of test, theyll notice smaller gains.

Sorry for my noobness, but what's 'dnp' ?

A potent chemical for losing body fat. Was a craze way back in the day. Heats up the body core. Problem is, there is no upper-limit and you can burn from the inside out. it's a yellow chemical used in the dying process i think. It's pretty hard core in the side-effects and you can lose0.5-1lbs a day for a wekk straight if run properly.

One time, last shot of the cycle. OMG, did it in the bathroom at work, fucking mistake. I thought I was going to die. Violent coughing and felt like i was having a heart-attack the same time. I went outside and walked around for a hour coughing. Bad experience

so aromasin throughout, clomid post cycle therapy (pct), nolva/cabaser on hand for gyno?

No Nolva as tren is nandrolone based it could make gyno worse in some people. vitamin b6 and cab throughout the cycle is a good recommendation.

No Nolva as tren is nandrolone based it could make gyno worse in some people. vitamin b6 and cab throughout the cycle is a good recommendation.

Hes taking test too. Cabaser wont help if its the test causing the problem. Another reason to keep the test dose low.

What about tren e? dose anybody get these results from tren E as from tren A
dose the long ester make a dif? if so why.

What about tren e? dose anybody get these results from tren E as from tren A
dose the long ester make a dif? if so why.

Tren E. makes my hair fall out for some reason as where the acetate does not......also the tren E make my nips puffy even while on anti E as where the acetate no puffy nips .... acetate wins hands down

Tren E. makes my hair fall out for some reason as where the acetate does not......also the tren E make my nips puffy even while on anti E as where the acetate no puffy nips .... acetate wins hands down

shouldnt matter one bit. Tren is Tren. The ester has no effect on your hair, nips, or anything for that matter. Only how fast the hormone is released into your body.

shouldnt matter one bit. Tren is Tren. The ester has no effect on your hair, nips, or anything for that matter. Only how fast the hormone is released into your body.

no idea what it is bro, i been on tren starting week 4 on 4/28/08 and no hair loss....and im running a high dose....i ran tren enanthate in 06 major hairloss, and i ran it recently and after the 3rd week i had to stop....im taking minoxidil for the past year also....and the past tren acetate cycles ive done no hair loss......

Back