"trenbolone acetate increases protein and decreases fat deposition"

rocko419

Hello ???
"trenbolone acetate increases protein and decreases fat deposition"

What dose this mean? This came from some steroid profile obviously. I see this often and even about other componants as well as Tren to. Just asking guys..What can someone tell me? do steroids help lose fat or not?

no, they do not. They help maintain anabolism during peroids of reduce caloric intake for fat loss purposes but they aren't going to reduce fat. Some may thin you out like Winstrol (winny) for a more ripped look, but it's not fat that you lost.

Aczech said:
no, they do not. They help maintain anabolism during peroids of reduce caloric intake for fat loss purposes but they aren't going to reduce fat. Some may thin you out like Winstrol (winny) for a more ripped look, but it's not fat that you lost.

OK sounds good to me, But one more cut and past profile if I can please.

In combination with a protein-rich diet it becomes especially effective in this phase since Parabolan speeds up the metabolism and accelerates the burning of fat.

What can be said about this? And please make no mistake I'm not trying to get all cute and shit i'm just trying to get my facts straight with this. Thanks again mike

Last edited:
A side effect of tren is night sweats so with the body running hotter, why wouldnt one be lead to believe this is a result of a boosted metabolism?

estray said:
A side effect of tren is night sweats so with the body running hotter, why wouldnt one be lead to believe this is a result of a boosted metabolism?

No offense but that's like saying because i have a high carb day and end up sweating all night while sleeping that carbs taken in high amounts actually cause fat burning.

Or sweatpants cause fat burning due to the same principle. :goof:

rocko419 said:
OK sounds good to me, But one more cut and past profile if I can please.

In combination with a protein-rich diet it becomes especially effective in this phase since Parabolan speeds up the metabolism and accelerates the burning of fat.

What can be said about this? And please make no mistake I'm not trying to get all cute and shit i'm just trying to get my facts straight with this. Thanks again mike

No, i hear ya bro...but as best i know and have read (i'm no science major by any means) they don't lead to fat burning. Maybe Stone or Dawg will step in and shed the light.

Its only the most amazing compound known to man..... or to cattle. No seriously strength goes throught the roof, and you can cut out alot of calories without your body going into catabolism. This results in considerable fat less with reduced calorie diet. I prefer it in all cycles, both bulking and cutting.

magnusson187 said:
posted by pheedno at FG

Posted on AR & IBB as well-

It's been widely disussed of Trens fat burning properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Refs:
Cackatoo Press
Columbia Encyclopedia 6th Edition
Science Daily Magazine

ironmaster said:
Very interesting.....and controversial. It may just be a matter of terminology, but there are, in fact, studies which show that the administration of synthetic testosterone derivitives resulted in decreased fat mass AND increased muscle mass.
Bleachcola's point was overlooked in this discussion. AR receptors are indeed present in fat tissue. Perhaps tren's high anabolic to androgenic ratio would explain the anecdotal evidence of fat loss referred to by the esteemed Mr. ulter.
The effect of steroids on the endocrine system is too complex to make any blanket statements.

bleachcola said:
It's kind of disturbing to hear a doctor say something like that. Hardly anything is "absolute fact" in this area of medicine. It's known that adipose tissue contains androgen receptors, so it's safe to say that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) have some kind of affect on adipose tissue. Taking this into account and the fact that most users of tren report a loss in subcutaneous fat, it's not a far stretch to say that some Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) exhibit fat burning properties. More studies need to be done before such a blanket statement can be made.

Doc's pretty solid with info....but i'm still not going to take steroids with hopes of losing fat. I may take them while running t3 to prevent muscle loss but cardio and a clean diet of reduced calories are the best weight to cut that body fat. If i were real serious, i'd just get some dnp and drop that fat.

Aczech said:
Doc's pretty solid with info....but i'm still not going to take steroids with hopes of losing fat. I may take them while running t3 to prevent muscle loss but cardio and a clean diet of reduced calories are the best weight to cut that body fat. If i were real serious, i'd just get some dnp and drop that fat.
Clearly this is the proven way to cut bf%.

Research shows a decrease in bf% with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use but almost all of them were done on older men using HRT, a category that almost no one on this board falls into.

Real world experiences people have had with tren suggests that something is going on there that doesn't happen with other aas, why that is? we may never know for sure.

Last edited:
we will never know because who is going to spend time studying tren on a human when it's meant for cattle?

Aczech said:

Aczech Thanks for getting involved like you did with this. pre-she-ate it.

Docj awsome with the info as allways Thanks. Mike...

i'm not saying i wouldn't volunteer as a test subject if someone wanted to do a serious experiment...;)

Aczech said:

I could not disagree more. I would agree that body fat loss in normal aromatizing steriods is less simply because of estrogen formation, but the increase anabolic nature of this compounds are increasing overall caloric intake requirements. Meaning, simply maintaining a normal diet while using these compounds will result in a slight fat loss...

Trenbolone acetate, on the other hand is one impressive compound. If you add HGH (or proper use of GABA) with trenbolone you would be stunned by the fat loss. The first time I saw this effect, I did not believe it because it happened in such a short span of over 3 to 4 weeks. I strongly suspect this actually supports the claim that its method if action is increasing sensitivity of the IGF-1 receptors.... There is little doubt, however, to its powerful strength gains. Also, considering that these gains do not go away, this also supports the IGF-1 receptor argument. Meaning, you physically created additional muscle fibers...

i lost fat on tren. it was pretty obvious. i was much harder with no change in diet. i was using tren alone. no cardio at all.
even if i didnt lose fat, i looked like i did and i was strong as hell.

Ummmm probably most people who have used tren can tell you there was fat loss. I am not the kind of guy who really advocates steroids to lose fat, since they are really used to build muscle, but I can tell you that both times with tren I was bulking, eating whatever I wanted, and lost bodyfat. You do the math.

Tren= Fat Loss/Strength/Great Pumps/Great Gains

That's the general report from everyone I know who has used it.

Back