trenbolone and winny

herbicepgirl

I just ordered a 30 ml bottle of tren and Winstrol (winny) mixed together. Its made from pv labs in canada. I was just wondering is that possible to mix the two. I thought one was water based and one was oil. It says that it's water based. I just thought tren was oil based. Has anyone ever got anything from pv? Or could anybody let me know what the deal is?
Oh ya it's 75mg/ml of tren and 75mg/ml of Winstrol (winny). So in total it's 150ml/mg. Has anybody ever hear of this drug combinations? If so how were the results. Oh ya this is herbiceptgirls boybriend.

im not familiar with that brand but it is possible to make oil based winnie so thats probably what they did

Water based Winstrol (winny) and oil based tren in the same bottle? Can you see two distinct layers in there? If not, then it's oil based Winstrol (winny) and I guess that would be fine. Is yes, you've just wasted good money.

When making Tren one of the steps is to mix it with oil. I suppose that if you mixed it with water it still work fine being water based.

Could be: tren is oil based and even Winstrol (winny) can be oil based.
The concentration is a little high, but that's not an issue.

Back