Trenbolone Enanthate without BB

I normally would just use 2%BA and 20%BB but I haven't gotten my BB from lemelange yet (ordered it 3 weeks ago) and I was supposed to get this tren to my friend a while ago.

hello, we here in germany make trenbolon enanthat with 20% benzylbenzoat;0,5-1% Benzylalkohol and the rest is "traubenkernöl" in english is it grapes seed oil. 250mg/ml with so less BA is no inject-pain.
i hope i could help you

what? I understand why to use BB but I don't have any right now so I want to use only BA and need to know the percentage.

Sorry, I havent tried it either. Ive made it many ways (3/7, 2/20 and some other small variations) but havent tried BA-only.

The question is, how badly do you need this made?

A board member "minime" lives over in china, or japan or somewhere asian. Anyways he doesnt have access to BB and i know for a fact hes made tren enan with BA only, I cant however remember the ratio, i think it might have been 10%. Try a search.

DAMN. I'm pretty sure I'd be crippled at 10% BA. I guess I'll just tell my bro that he's gonna have to wait on the tren e for now. Thanks dougoe

why would 10% ba cripple you? its the hormne that does the damage not the solvent. several people on this board, me included, have injected straight ba or igf using ba as a carrier and it was pain free.

pullinbig said:
why would 10% ba cripple you? its the hormne that does the damage not the solvent. several people on this board, me included, have injected straight ba or igf using ba as a carrier and it was pain free.
Been there done that. I shot 1ml injects of 100% BA (igf in ba) into my biceps, delts, lats, quads. You name it, painless everytime.

My IGF was in 100% BA, and all i got was a little stiffness in teh spot for a bit, but it was no where near 'crippling'.

Although, I have plenty of BB at the moment. hahaha

if it dont hold jes tell your friend to pop it in the micro wave for about 20secs or so and it should go back to solution. or do it on the stove top/hot plate.

Back