Tri blend 300

Solid Snake

Getting Big the Ology Way
I made my first blend today. Test prop/mast prop/ tren ace at 100mg each so 300mg/ml. I used 2% and 20% for ba and bb. I used a 50/50 split of GSO and EO. It looks good so far but it is a bit painful post injection.

b5153219.jpg

This is some other stuff I've been working on. The red is test c, the green is mast prop, and the silver is tren ace. I've also made some dbol caps but those are pretty popular amongst my friends so they are already gone.

d64e4ecc.jpg

Very impressive Snake your just going to town. Looks like you will be set for awhile. I recently heard about that 300 blend and dude said it was the best he has ever taken F'n awesome he said. Would like to try it myself Ill have to see whats up. what the process any more complicated then the usual with the blend?

Very impressive Snake your just going to town. Looks like you will be set for awhile. I recently heard about that 300 blend and dude said it was the best he has ever taken F'n awesome he said. Would like to try it myself Ill have to see whats up. what the process any more complicated then the usual with the blend?

Same process just added ethyl oleate. There is a good amount of PIP. I'm fortunate I did my delt because I'd probably be struggling to walk if I did my glute.

Nice work snake. Fucking love the avatar.
Dude you brewing a lot lol atleast your set for a while.
I like the different lanes you have made.

Thanks man. Only about half of that is mine because a buddy and I go halves on the raws and supplies. Either way though I am pretty well stocked.

I just use the online tool at Avery.com. You can pick your label size and then design it how you want. With a little practice you can come up with some pretty cool stuff.

what can you do to cut down on the pip?

I think the only thing I could do is water it down so to speak. I could draw it all back out and add more GSO/EO/ba/bb and refilter. I could cut it down to 150mg instead of 300mg but I'll probably just tough out the pip

I just use the online tool at Avery.com. You can pick your label size and then design it how you want. With a little practice you can come up with some pretty cool stuff.

Do your labels indicate what the product is i.e Does the label say Test prop or nandrolone 200 and if so wouldnt that concern u having a company print that? I wld think they wld probably call LE to report the suspicious labels. LOL

I doubt anyone else is seeing what I design. They don't print it and send it to me, I still print them with my printer, I just use their software to design it. They don't get saved to the site just my pc. I'm sure there are ways they could see it but I highly doubt they really give a shit about what people are printing on address labels.

Back