Tri Injection

StylesB

Hey everyone i injected into my tricep the other night and its really swollen now. Its a little sore, not as sore as a bicep injection but its swollen as shit.. im not really that worried, i just wanted to see if its normal. thanks

ya man.. when i injected in my tricep it swelled and i got a huge bruise... the bruise lasted almost 3 weeks until it started to fade... the swelling will go away just ice it if anything

yupp lots of swelling no bruise, all my definition looks like its gone lol.. i guess ill do the other tri tonight and then stick with bi's, delts, glutes, and quads

I have hit a vein in my tris several times. Every time I do, I end up with a big swollen mess. I have drained it before to see if it was an infection. It turned out just to be quite a few ccs of blood.

the one where the guy pulled 3cc of oil out of his arm was weird... and not to mention the other guy who pulled 9cc of puss.. thats disgusting.. i havent had a problem but this is a bit disturbing lol.. i injected sum shitty gear once and couldnt move my shoulder or arm for about 3 days.. but never anything like this.. maybe ill stay away from the delts... so if i want to go quad glute quad glute, how much time do i need to wait until my first quad is ready to go again??

seems as though sum of the ppl are putting 2cc injections in there delt.. would that be part of the problem?? i like 1cc in delts, 2cc in quads, and 2-3cc in glutes. thanks for the info tho,its good to know what to look for.

You probably hit a vein and have blood and oil in one spot. It happens.
No big deal.

If you are going to get an infection from your injection, the site has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Swellin said:
If you are going to get an infection from your injection, the site has absolutely nothing to do with it.
I can't help but notice that even guys that really know what they are doing, like needsize, have had problems with the delt. It seems like it becomes a problem perhaps when it gets hit too many times. It is a smaller muscle. I'm evaluating based on outcome here.

The key to tri injections is not too much and not too deep. If you jab yourself 1 1/2" deep and push 3 mls into your tris then anything can happen. Only go about 1/2" and 1 1/2 mls tops. Your tris will flair out and won't be very sore.

Like Mranak said, Delts can cause a lot of problems. I use test prop and tren ace ED. Believe me, I've tried everything.

I have some ugly scar tissue in my delts. I have had an infection in them before too. but the scar tissue forms from injections. I have some spots I had to drop because the scar tissue is so messed up.

People that inject delts often like them so much that they inject there more frequently. It's like driving a car...the more times you do it, the better your chances of being involved in a wreck. If the oil doesn't dissipate from an injection site, you end up with a condition that is favorable for an injection. Smaller muscles have a harder time handling the same volume as larger muscles, so it is wise to rotate them so that they get less frequent injections, or you end up with favorable conditions for an infection. Then if anything happens with the injection, you end up with trouble.

Without a foreign object (bacteria...rubber plug) you have no infection. So it really doesn't matter where you inject. You either have a foreign object in there or you don't.

mranak said:
I can't help but notice that even guys that really know what they are doing, like needsize, have had problems with the delt. It seems like it becomes a problem perhaps when it gets hit too many times. It is a smaller muscle. I'm evaluating based on outcome here.

I think there are just as many, if not more, threads on people thinking they have infections/swelling in quads and glutes as there are for delts. There are just three examples of delt incidences I can recall on this board recently (last 6-8 months? Needsize's thread is the oldest that comes to mind right now), and one of those is a known liar.

Perhaps you just remember the delt threads more.

Last edited:
beezwax said:
I find it much easier to inject into delts. and tricep than anywhere else. quad is the worst

really? i think its magic to inject into the quad...only place i hit anymore..

in the past ive hit calves and chest and they were just fine as well, tried glute once but couldnt pierce the skin (buns of steel right? lol jk) and tried delt once, and hit a nerve so i was out of there for good.

I love tri injections, and delts are good too. I dont see why people love quads so much tho, my 2nd quad injection ever I hit a nerve and my leg jumped 6 inches. Dont think Ill ever hit them again.

Back