Tri-TREN Cardio

Cotto

I'm on my 6th week of a test E cycle. I decided to stack it with Tri tren a couple of weeks ago.

Let me tell you, it's completely bummed me out with my cardio. I can't even complete two miles anymore. I have developed shin splints (not blaming tren) because I just feel heavier and more lethergic in movement.

My cardio has been fine throughout test cycle. If you enjoy cardio tren is not the gear to be touching!

I'm on my 6th week of a test E cycle. I decided to stack it with Tri tren a couple of weeks ago.

Let me tell you, it's completely bummed me out with my cardio. I can't even complete two miles anymore. I have developed shin splints (not blaming tren) because I just feel heavier and more lethergic in movement.

My cardio has been fine throughout test cycle. If you enjoy cardio tren is not the gear to be touching!

what were expecting ? your taking a substance that designed to promote heavy growth in the red muscle fibres. Why are you taking tren, which is serious mass product, and trying to run 2 miles.. This is one of those times when you HAVE to pick either one.. not both and modify your workout accordingly.

Uhhhhhhhhhh, enjoy...cardio...? You so crazy! Hull Tech hit it on the nose though, know what you're using before building up expectations. I knew cardio was going to be even more bothersome while on tren, but I can live with being winded walking to my car in exchange for these ridiculous gains. :p

Back