2nd Cycle 16 weeks:
23 years old
300 mg Test & 400mg NPP
Start Weight: 220lbs
End Weight: 235lbs
Liquid Prami on hand
PCT: Tamox 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50/50/50

About to start my third cycle following blood work, noticed that I shed the most hair during the first 3 weeks and last 3 weeks. I’ve used Nizoral shampoo which in my head seemed to help. I’ve also ordered liquid dutast on my second cycle but decided against it.
I was hoping someone here has gone through something similar and found a way to help minimize the shedding during the period their body is under the most stress. Ak. Hopping/hopping off. My hair did not become noticeably thinner but the hairline had risen in two particular spots very quickly during those times. I understand this is expected and I should get over it but if there is a way to minimize the loss it would be very helpful.
I was thinking of checking my DHT levels on start, 1.5 weeks in, and 3 weeks after to see how I can manipulate to my advantage. I have a doctor who is on board ready to monitor my body throughout this cycle.

This seems like it will be trial and error, so any advice or info will be helpful as to help me start

Many thanks!!!!

Yes HCG during my second cycle and a blast before I got off.

Learned a lot about it and running it throughout my next.

Well obviously if you have the gene you'll def lose your hair running AAS. Quicker then if you don't. What you have to do is things that won't excellerate your hair loss. I'm talking 100mg-200mg test doses a week for cycles. Deca, EQ, tbol things that would be milder on the hairline. Using rogaine.

Another option would be dutasteride or finasteride but I would advise against them. They fcked up my body while on it. Only when I ran it. Dick wouldn't get as hard. Even changes the color of my cum. From white and thick to clear and watery. I don't like the stuff and would never use again. I just run low test and shit that won't mess with my hair as much. And rogaine :)

shave your head.. if you have the genetics towards mpb then its coming off whether you like it or not.. steroids will just increase the rate of which it will happen.. it wont cause the hairs that are resilient to dht fall..

shave your head.. if you have the genetics towards mpb then its coming off whether you like it or not.. steroids will just increase the rate of which it will happen.. it wont cause the hairs that are resilient to dht fall..

I agree with 3j actually shaving you head while one my help. But either way you look at it it's going to come out! Have to pay to play! There are also tons of women that love shaved heads so don't get discouraged. In my experience all you have to watch out for is looking like a bad ass white supremacist! Lol jk! Oh and I wear hats everywhere!

Back